Whats your ratio?

When it comes to picking your weekly food how many of each do you get?

Heres mine....

• 8 Vanilla (cos i love it with coffee and ice)
  • 5 Choc
  • 3 Flapjacks
  • 3 Soups
  • 2 Strawberry
How do you make your 21 meals up?

xox

Whatever I can lay my hands on cheap from Ebay :eek:

I've hitherto purposely avoided soup but am actively seeking it out now :)

do u not have a chemist nearby?

Whatever I can lay my hands on cheap from Ebay :eek:

I've hitherto purposely avoided soup but am actively seeking it out now :)

how come u get it on ebay sweetness?x

14 chocolate and 7 flapjacks...love my choccie!!!

i got for my first week

7 strawberry
7 vanilla
7 soup

they didn't have choc and i couldnt ahve flapjacks

10 vanilla (i love it with coffee and ice too)
5 choc
3 strawberry
3 soup

I love the strawberry as ice cream - i put 12 ice cubes in the liquidiser and crush them and then add the strawberry formula and very little water (1 or 2 tbsp) and make it into strawberry ice cream - yummy.

how come u get it on ebay sweetness?x

No chemist nearby :( Well... that's a lie there is... but 15 miles away... but I've read on here that people have travelled upwards of 50 miles round trip for their packs so that puts me to shame :eek:

I work stupid hours (sucker that I am) so I need to have a chemist that can do it @ the w/e or late nights...

Well my order is 7 chicken soups and the rest chocolate shakes
I make the soups up with 8ml of hot water and I make the shakes with 15ml

No chemist nearby :( Well... that's a lie there is... but 15 miles away... but I've read on here that people have travelled upwards of 50 miles round trip for their packs so that puts me to shame :eek:

I work stupid hours (sucker that I am) so I need to have a chemist that can do it @ the w/e or late nights...

and do you order them in bulk or weekly?

and do you order them in bulk or weekly?

Ordered in bulk :)

Basically looking out for a bargain or whatever I can get... I always prefer to have at least a months worth in the house so I never have to rely on scouring the internet when they are running low...

Ah that would make sense at least you wouldnt have to search for them on a weekly basis! I find it difficult to get organised to go in weekly!!

Is it cheaper to order online and how do you do your weigh ins (sorry for all the questions)

5 soup ( lunch times at work i can get away with those)
6 vanilla
7 strawberry ( taste like Mcd's shakes without the ice headache)
3 Chocs

14 chocolate and 7 vanilla usually but last week I got 7 soup instead to re-try and now I really like it! Obviously doctored first as advised on here. :)

Ah that would make sense at least you wouldnt have to search for them on a weekly basis! I find it difficult to get organised to go in weekly!!

Is it cheaper to order online and how do you do your weigh ins (sorry for all the questions)

Depends on how lucky I get :D Normally you expect to pay a tenner over the odds (plus P&P on top), sometimes you get lucky with cheap ones :)

I daren't post any links as I got roundly told off last time I offered to :eek:

I know there is an element of risk in buying online but hey I'm a natural born gambler :)

My weigh-ins are done by me on a Tuesday (which is the day I 1st started after a bank holiday monday)... I do cheat & weigh myself every day :eek: But my stats in my sig are based on Tuesday weighs :)

I vary it every week...but, again..i love coffee so more vanilla no matter what.. Not had flapjacks for 1 month now ....:cry:

Wow! No flapjacks for a month - how are you nic? are u sick to pet? xox

lol i was addicted to them...and then found out i wasnt drinking enough water...so just knocked em on the head...but, funnily enough i am very ill today..i have a dreaded virus and havent moved outta bed all day :(

oh babe

lol i was addicted to them...and then found out i wasnt drinking enough water...so just knocked em on the head...but, funnily enough i am very ill today..i have a dreaded virus and havent moved outta bed all day :(

Oh babe, sorry to hear that, i hate not being well... i really hope u feel better very soon.....im feeling very frustrated today... im sick of being sick! need to be better for tomorrow or i will crack up!

GET WELL SOON NIC XOXOXOXO

Aww, thanks hun and you ...stinks don't it!!!! I am having a nightmare..just trying to keep water down :(

Back