What's your reason - and be honest!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mistymoo, 1 June 2009 Social URL.

1. mistymoo

mistymoo Member

Diet:
    sw
    I kind of stumbled upon this fabulous site and am amazed that there are so many people on here doing so many different diets, and it's great that i'm not alone.

It did get me thinking though, obviously I know why I want to lose weight, I hate being fat and even though i'm a grown up, people still use my size against me, it's pathetic, but enough to spur me into doing something about it. And I cant wait until I see those horrible people again once I am slim so they can marvel at how wonderful I look!

But I wonder, what is everyone elses reason for dieting........? What actually spurred you into it this time? and be honest!!!

(I'm going to post this on as many boards as I can to try and get answers from people doing all the different diets, i'll let you know the outcome!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi

Just to make you aware posting the same thread around the forum is against Minimins rules. Its considered spamming.

4. mistymoo

mistymoo Member

Diet:
    sw
    oh, sorry!

5. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    well i'm doing it cos i hate being overweight and want to be able to feel comfortable with myself and wear the kind of clothes that i like

6. Baronessvongogo

Baronessvongogo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im doing it because in December i dont want to look like one of the dancing hippos from fantasia in my wedding dress

7. Shelle Belle

Shelle Belle Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm doing it for my kids. I want them to be proud of me and not ashamed. I want to be able to do stuff with them and not be out of breath. My husband has quit smoking and we are all trying to make an effort with the healthy eating and going outside for walks more. I also tore my cartilage in my knee last year when I went on the kids' trampoline and was told by the doc to lose weight as it would help, which it has. I still have a long way to go but I am loving weight watchers (have always done slimming world in the past) I love the variety and even though the weight isn't coming off as fast I feel so much better in myself.

8. lucysmommy

lucysmommy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    i am doing this because my daughter is now 19months old and i cant keep using that i just had a baby as an excuse to diet

but i have to say i am enjoying this healthy eating

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.