whats your story - day 10; my diary

kerrys86 said:
Today feel totaly crap, like when getting into ketosis, headaches soo tired and no energy compared to the last two weekS!!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs

Have you been drinking enough water Kerry, told my CDC I felt like that after working and then walking the dog and she said more water x hope you feel better

Maybe your right debbie, havent drank any today yet apart from two greeb teas. X

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs

Hey guys,
Tomorrow is my last appt with my CDC, as we are paying out so nuch for the wedding now im having to reign in my spending and 31 a week is such alot to be spending,
I will however be counting calories myself!! As i feel disciplined enough to. I may not have lost a great deal in 8 weeks but my mindset has very much changed!!

kerrys86 said:
Hey guys,
Tomorrow is my last appt with my CDC, as we are paying out so nuch for the wedding now im having to reign in my spending and 31 a week is such alot to be spending,
I will however be counting calories myself!! As i feel disciplined enough to. I may not have lost a great deal in 8 weeks but my mindset has very much changed!!

Good luck tomorrow, and good luck with your futurevweight loss, I am also going to give it some thought as to how long I go on for . We are saving for my daughters wedding and my other daughter has just got engaged, definitely need all the money we can save. Let us no how you do tomorrow xx

Thanks debbie, its no joke how much weddings costs lol!!! I will be on here though as i find it great talking to everyone!! I will report tonorrow afrer weigh in!!! Xxx

Just back from 8th WI i lost 1lb, and 1.5 inch off waist. My CDC is great she said.i can still go back.and weigh with her even though im not buying products which ia great. My next appt with her is 3rd sept to see how i go by myself for three /four weeks. She is so supportive!!
On plus side my 200cal lunch was amazeballs!! 135g baked beans, poached egg and one slice of brown bread!!?yum x

kerrys86 said:
Just back from 8th WI i lost 1lb, and 1.5 inch off waist. My CDC is great she said.i can still go back.and weigh with her even though im not buying products which ia great. My next appt with her is 3rd sept to see how i go by myself for three /four weeks. She is so supportive!!
On plus side my 200cal lunch was amazeballs!! 135g baked beans, poached egg and one slice of brown bread!!?yum x

Well done, your lucky having a CDC like that, it just keeps you on the straight and narrow knowing your going to get weighed doesn't it.I love the sound of your lunch, keep us updated on how you get on . Xx

Thanks debbie will do x

Zumba complete!!!
Day one "all by myself"
Breakfast - kiwi and plun
Lunch - gi bread soft.cheese and cucumber sandwhich with one natural yogourt
Snack (before zumba) - boiled egg
Dinner - small jacket spud with tuna sweetcorn, onion lettuce and tom with a spoon.of light mayo
X

Zumba complete!!!
Day one "all by myself"
Breakfast - kiwi and plun
Lunch - gi bread soft.cheese and cucumber sandwhich with one natural yogourt
Snack (before zumba) - boiled egg
Dinner - small jacket spud with tuna sweetcorn, onion lettuce and tom with a spoon.of light mayo
X

Wow Kerry! Sounds like a lot of food after CD, lol!

I really miss fruit, especially cherries - I can eat a whole punnet in one go - no problem, lol! x

What is your daily calorie intake now?

x

I was on step 3 for four weeks before i finished so i have worked my way up. On 1000 cals now.
Day 2 solo
Breakfast - 2 shredded wheat with milk
Lunch - 30g brown pasta, 40g ham, cucumber, 4 cherry toms, spoon full of natural yogort and tom puree it aas divine, only 200cals tol!!!!!
x

Dinner on day 2 solo
100g baby boils, two peices of cod 180cal, 70g of white cabbage, 100g peas!!!
Yum

My CDC has been tonight with my order and she says I HAVE to move up now to 1,000 cals and only 2 CD products a day!

She said I look amazing (that's a matter of opinion, lol!) and called me a "skinny minnie" - I'm not going to argue with that, lol!

Seriously though, I don't understand why I have to move up because in the book it says you can stay on Step 2 as long as your BMI is above 20 which mine is. I've got 6lbs to lose yet and I don't want to take 6 weeks to lose it!

She said I should be off this diet all together in about 4 or 5 weeks!!!!!!!!

Any advice/ideas?

x

Well I've been weighed and it's another pound of , so still 3 to go god it's so slow . I am now going to have a proper breakfast and just 2 shakes a day, see how I get on with that. You sound completely focused Kerry, well done xx

Well I've been weighed and it's another pound of , so still 3 to go god it's so slow . I am now going to have a proper breakfast and just 2 shakes a day, see how I get on with that. You sound completely focused Kerry, well done xx

What step are you on Debbie?

Day tree solo
Breakfast - shredded wheat and milk
Lunch - disaster!! Was too lazy last night to do anything and up too late this morn to do anything so juat grabbed two slices of burgens soya and grain.brown bread, low fat soft cheese. At lunch noticed bread mouldy :-( so had TWO SLICES OF WHITE BREAD AHHHHHHH with soft cheese!!!!
Afternoon snakc - pear plum half a peach, it was top Hairy for me and weight watchers biccies
Dinner - 100g wholewheat past, 120g chicken, cherry toms, red pepper and a spoonful of natural yogourt.and red pepper pesto!!!

casablanca said:
What step are you on Debbie?

I'm on step 3, what a difference , I had a breakfast and was supposed to have a shake as well but didn't need it, so I have saved that for tonight. I had a shake at lunch but didn't have the salad I was supposed to have. Then tonight I had sweet potato roasted ,chicken mushrooms and marrow . I am stuffed it was lovely ,, x

Lovely, as im not officialy doing.cdc im kinda just working from.the step four.diet to still eat my 1000 cal as im not eating.the 2 shakes which would.be worth just under 300 cals. Im more calorie counting than.anything else. Your dinnner sounds yum x

Just conpleted the shred, as i havent done it since last fri i though come on i got.days.to.catch up.so did level 3, bloody brill i have sweat drilling from me lol

Back