whats your story - day 10; my diary

I cant find you either chick

starting weight 13,10; total loss; 10lbs

Lol wonder why not. Haha v odd x

Day 19

Oh my goodness ive made it to day 19, time has flown!
Was a little naughty last night in that i had a handful of sweets :-( naughty but drank lots of water after to hopefully flush it away.

Day 19 (summer funday at work for our families)( although no sun)
B - banana shake
L - strawberry shake
D - havent decided yet
S - choc mix a mousse (yum)

Enjoy your day everyone.
I shall have extremely tired arms this evening as im designated face painter :)

Hi Kerry, my first weigh in is Friday 27th July at 6.15pm. Now on day 2 and all is well at the moment, been drinking lots of water and i must admit now i have made the decision to do this i feel better in myself already. :)

Thats good to hear all is well lovelace!! Positive mental attitude all the way!!

I really need to get some of that mix a mousse!

Oh you so do, its strange too really as the mousse really fills me sometimes.strugles to eat it all!!

Ok so my Dinner was -
Spring onion and green pepper omlette, with lettuce and cucumber
So needed it.

I was at my nan in laws house today, all my OH family live there (nan, anuty and 2 uncles) they knw i was on diet.and typical irish family theu feel they need to feed you. But i stood my ground without being rude they understood and were really happy for me for sticking to it! ( last time i was there wad day 5) and only had a glass.of water while my OH sat and.ate homemade chips with sausages and beans ahhhh so hard.but did it.
Looking forward to my strawberry.mix a mousse later x

kerrys86 said:
Ok so my Dinner was -
Spring onion and green pepper omlette, with lettuce and cucumber
So needed it.

I was at my nan in laws house today, all my OH family live there (nan, anuty and 2 uncles) they knw i was on diet.and typical irish family theu feel they need to feed you. But i stood my ground without being rude they understood and were really happy for me for sticking to it! ( last time i was there wad day 5) and only had a glass.of water while my OH sat and.ate homemade chips with sausages and beans ahhhh so hard.but did it.
Looking forward to my strawberry.mix a mousse later x

Hi Kerry I have been on diet for 19 days now , I have lost 8 lb so far, I have another stone to go. Some days are harder than others, but generally I havnt felt to bad. Silly as it sounds I never thought about having an omlette, was just boiling my eggs. I think it's a good idea sharing what we have for dinners on here, it has certainly given me a few ideas. Well done on your weight loss.

Hi debbie , well done on your losses!!
It is good to see what people are making as we are so limited in the food we can have.
When is you weigh in day

Hi Kerry , Tuesday is weigh in first thing, Icant wait on one hand then on the other I dread it.I don't no why but I always feel like a ton weight on weigh day, all in the mind I guess. My daughter has just finished this diet having lost 2 1/2 stone ,she looks amazing and we are very proud of her. It was seeing her weight come off that made me want to try,it's a great way to loose weight I've been to all the other diet groups but never had these results before.how do you find it ?

Brill your daughter did great! It always helps, one of my friends has seen me do it and now shes nearly finished week 1. Good luck with it, ill look out for your posts when youve had a weigh in :)

Day 20

Love my lie ins on a sunday, 1230 oh yeah!! Well i may make the most of it whilst im childless haha.
First shake at 1pm which was banana, 2nd shake at 330pm then i cleaned untill i could hardly walk.anymore (is it me or does any kind of hard.work tire you out really quick) my arms felt like jelly my legs hurt and i had to lie down. For my dinner i had a roast chicken and long stem brocoli at 630pm with a choc mix a mousse at 730. I am v full today thank god as i have weigh in tomorrow!!
X

Hi All, you are all doing so well. I started today had two shakes and the mushroom soup for tea with 55 grams of chopped mushrooms in it, it was not as bad as I thought. I had to force myself to make the soup as I just was not hungry and so not used to that feeling lol. I struggled to get 2.5 litres of water down though and thought i was drowning :) another day tomorrow, i dont want any headaches so forcing water down as i suffer with migraines and dont want one !

Hi Carol, your doing well, and your soup sounds lovely, i used to love mushrooms until i found out they trigger my IBS. I suffer with headaches too and i get them if i dont drink enouhh!! Its hard drinkin water if your.not.used to it! X

The other love in my life

Attachments

• 2012-07-01 21.06.01.jpg
    2012-07-01 21.06.01.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 27
Awww lovely doggy, I adore my dog. She's a chihuahua called pixie and she's a complete bag! Lol spoilt rotten.
Here's a pic
033-4.jpg

Sorry if it comes up huge c

Ah shes lovely!! Its like little and large lol mines a siberian husky she is called shadow. A little madame as she is spoilt rotten

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs

I like huskies. Think they look stunning. My friend has one, my kids are petrified of it cos if they run it chases them. He's only playing but he's huge! Lol. He had one blue and one brown eye :)

They gorgeous with differeny eye.colours a little.scary.though. Shadow just has chocolate brown eyes and shes white all over apart from a black strip along her back.
Mans best friends really are dogs

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs

Back