whats your story - day 10; my diary

Well today regardless of what any scales might say (not that I have any) I feel slimmer, I keep having to pull up my trousers, what a great feeling yah !!

It is a great feeling debbie!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs

You can always tell by the way your clothes fit, Debbie. Also, my CDC says that even though you may not lose weight one week, you will still lose inches!

I like the crunchy bars better than the chewy ones - especially the peanut but lots of people have said they hate the peanut - I guess it's each to thier own. Also, I just bought a little shake holder for the powder shakes. It only cost a couple of quid. Holds 400 mls of liquid total and comes in a lovely girly pink colour - google MP max Elle blender. There is a little metal whisk like ball that is in there and it gets all the lumps out the shakes - it's ace. You can carry it with you as it's only tiny and make up your shakes on the go (or at your desk in work) x

Don't know if that last post was very clear - it's a protein shale mixer so you basically put the water and the powder in, close the lid and shake.lol.

Debbie - I'm wearing a skirt today that was too tight a few weeks ago and is now loose - think I need to focus on that to be honest and not pay too mych attention to the scales - I've had a few people notice a difference too (even though the scales only read 5lbs) x

Oh was thinking of getting one of those, ill google it at home later..it.is getting harder to make.them at work that would great. I love peanuts so id.prob like.the.crunchy ones!!
Yay i have 5lbs off woohoo

So you've had weigh in and lost 5lbs?!!! That is absolutely AMAZING! WELL DONE YOU - Told you it would work out x

Oh yes sorry, was trying to type whislt driving the van out the petrol garage oops.
My CDC suggest i weigh my self in the.morning time as my appts with her are not till 6. So a girl at work.bought her scales in.today, low.and behold 5lbs offf woo, was so.chuffed. Im in the 12's again yay!!!!!

Thanks!! :) it gives you such a lift!
Official weigh in is monday, how about you. Im looking forward to the peNut crunch bar!!!!

Yayyy kerry well done,it was just your body making you wait,you in for a fab wi monday xxx

I hope.so.mengra!! Worth.the wait!! X

Thanks debbie, cant wait for WI.now :)

Wow I just can't believe how every day I can get up and feel and even look slimmer,the trousers I have on today look big in places , I love this diet hard but great.Hope you have all got up feeling the same x

I.the feeling debbie, got dressed.this.morning and just felt so.much.thinner, ive.still a long way to go but goodness me.its great to feel good in your.clothes!!!

Day 25

Still finding it reall difficult to drift off to sleep i toss.and.turn.for.what seems like ages!! And sooo cant get up.in the mornings.
Tried to.walk my dog yday, big fat fail!! Twenty five mins is all i manages i was so tired, plus.an.old hip problem has returned so.ended up.limping and being pulled along by the dog.home haha.
Ive had a great day today, i have felt great in my clothes!!! Im only.just having my first shake, finding it increasingly difficult to do.shakes at work, but.because i had no breaki shake decided to have a SS+ day and went to local shop.and got.2 boiled eggs sliced with.some lettuce and cucmumber to keep.me going, then this evening im going to have my 2 shake but as a mousse at about 630, then my third as a hot chocolate at about 930!!! Day sorted!!!

kerrys86 said:
Day 25

Still finding it reall difficult to drift off to sleep i toss.and.turn.for.what seems like ages!! And sooo cant get up.in the mornings.
Tried to.walk my dog yday, big fat fail!! Twenty five mins is all i manages i was so tired, plus.an.old hip problem has returned so.ended up.limping and being pulled along by the dog.home haha.
Ive had a great day today, i have felt great in my clothes!!! Im only.just having my first shake, finding it increasingly difficult to do.shakes at work, but.because i had no breaki shake decided to have a SS+ day and went to local shop.and got.2 boiled eggs sliced with.some lettuce and cucmumber to keep.me going, then this evening im going to have my 2 shake but as a mousse at about 630, then my third as a hot chocolate at about 930!!! Day sorted!!!

What does the shakes taste like and what consistency is it when you make shake into a mousse , I have got the stuff to do it with but keep putting it of ?

To be honest they dont really make a.mousse, well mine dont more like blomonge or angel delight as i add.more water.to make.more of it. I totoally love.them icould eat them as my three meals a day!!!the shakes i like to add.only as much water as they.say to.make.them thick its like drinking proper milkshakes!! Love them!!

kerrys86 said:
To be honest they dont really make a.mousse, well mine dont more like blomonge or angel delight as i add.more water.to make.more of it. I totoally love.them icould eat them as my three meals a day!!!the shakes i like to add.only as much water as they.say to.make.them thick its like drinking proper milkshakes!! Love them!!

Well I'm really excited now can't wait till my shake tonight ,I will give it a go. I love the shakes thick as well . Thanks Kerry I will let you no what I think of it later x

Back