whats your story - day 10; my diary

Yes do!!
One tip if your doing the mousse, out.the spoon of.mix a mousse.into.the packet.and.mix it a little because.as.soon.as the.mix a.mousse stuff.hits.water it goes like chewing gum lol and sticky helps that way.
Enjoy!!!! X

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs

Just been to buy my step 3 foods woohoo so looking forward to it!!
(well i chose,OH paid haha)
And an.early birthday prezzie - a sat nav for our travels, esp when we drive to chester n brum next week!!
Now.home to.have a banana.mouuse.and a.coke.zero!!!!!!!! Xxxx

I thought you were allowed coke zero but when I told my CDC I had had some she told me I wernt allowed! I was gutted. I've still had it though lol

Mine said it was grand, i.only.have one every other day. My friends cdc told.her it was.one.of.the.things shes allowed plus low.sugar squash and low sugar ice pops lol. I look forward to my tin of zero lol im addicted to coke hahah

I used to be really addicted to it, like 2-3 litres a day! I'm amazed I've got any teeth left lol. I'm not so bad now and cam cope without but do really enjoy having a can every now and then.

Which flavour.debbie?

Yes i did with my first almost couldnt finish it

The choc, strawberry, forrest fruits, banana, and butterscotch are lush

kerrys86 said:
The choc, strawberry, forrest fruits, banana, and butterscotch are lush

Great I'll try them all, have you tried the toffee and walnut shake? I love it!

No im a little afraid as i dont know if i like walnuts lol are they nice. I did like choc mint/orange but then when off them too sickly

kerrys86 said:
No im a little afraid as i dont know if i like walnuts lol are they nice. I did like choc mint/orange but then when off them too sickly

Well I love them, I like the choc mint but havnt tried the choc orange yet, don't know if I fancy that . What stage three meals have you got ? I don't know any thing about that bit .

Its quite varried, think im either gonn.stick with - cd shake for.breaki or one egg and.one slice of.brown.bread or on days when i only have shake use the egg and bread with salad for lunch for.sandwich or something oh and also shredded wheat which i love. Lunch is just green salads and dinners, i though bout cajun spiced chicken with basmati rice and cubed spiced sweet potatoes baked or baked spud with tuna salad or chicken pasta there are some good recipes in book too. Oo and i got some baby boils potatoes and long stem brocoli to maybe have with a turkey breast, some plums and nectarines, going to try the cd bars this week too as my snack

kerrys86 said:
Its quite varried, think im either gonn.stick with - cd shake for.breaki or one egg and.one slice of.brown.bread or on days when i only have shake use the egg and bread with salad for lunch for.sandwich or something oh and also shredded wheat which i love. Lunch is just green salads and dinners, i though bout cajun spiced chicken with basmati rice and cubed spiced sweet potatoes baked or baked spud with tuna salad or chicken pasta there are some good recipes in book too. Oo and i got some baby boils potatoes and long stem brocoli to maybe have with a turkey breast, some plums and nectarines, going to try the cd bars this week too as my snack

When are you going to start the stage 3 then, I think I have a few more weeks on ss+ , I have another 9 lb to get rid of, then got to maintain it , that's the hardest bit I reckon don't you ?

I start monday, im still 1,5 stones away from goal, but just.cant afford to stay on SS much longer, was doing it for my hols anyway just thought i would stick with it. Its always.hard to lose the last few pounds.

kerrys86 said:
I start monday, im still 1,5 stones away from goal, but just.cant afford to stay on SS much longer, was doing it for my hols anyway just thought i would stick with it. Its always.hard to lose the last few pounds.

Yea your right there, and it is expensive so the sooner I shift this the better. Good luck for your next step it will be good to hear how your getting on with it . I'm going to bed now before I start to feel Peckham . Nite x

Third saturday in a row at work arrrhhhh.
How is everyone this morning, i feel.a.bit behind, as my lecky went off at 6 this morning and reset my alarm clock wrong it was ten mins slow, i feel i have been playing catch up haha.
How is every one this morning?

Xxx

Morning Kerry... I'm jealous of your stage three lol!!!! I am going to do similar in august I think... Move up to 810 for august and then step 3 until close to goal! You poor thing working another Saturday... Hope it goes fast for you x

Back