whats your story - day 10; my diary

Well done Mrs - that's those pounds really adding up - good for you.

You have convinced me to start 1000 from Thursday after weighing on Wednesday. I made the chicken curry and froze it so that's what I'm having Friday night with some rice - and (wait for it)...I'll maybe go wild and have some yoghurt and a banana afterwards ;)

Wooo yogourt and.banana sounds yum!! I often have that too after lunch or.tea!!! Your curry sounds lovely :) x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs W9 -3lbs W10 -1lbs

It can't come quick enough....I'm on a roller coaster with this diet to be honest. Really fed up again today. Went for a look in the shops at lunch and god looking in those changing room mirrors and seeing yourself from behind is bloody depressing! I was feeling full of confidence until then. I'm at a stage of thinking about a massive bar of dairy milk so it's best for me just to get up the steps ASAP....I have really had enough of being so strict and still being bloody fat!!! Sorry...needed to vent! x

Vent away, i have days like that, i went shpping about 2 weeks ago and i was same went out full of confidence and feeling 'slimmer" but as soon as o started trying on clothes.that was it back to.feeling frumpy and fat!! It was a disaster!! Im eating WW caramel wafer bars lol when i.need choc only 78 cals per bar. I think the being stricr is the harest part!! At least 1000 gives you.more.choice.and options and.you dont feel like your.depriving yourself as much, pull through it your WI will.be worth ot.when it.comes!!! :) x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs W9 -3lbs W10 -1lbs

Haha lol, have a binge but binge on salad or cucumber sticks or carrot.sticks, maybe freeze some low sugar squash ice cubes to.chew or as ive heard.beforw.but.never tried frozen grapes!! X

Well I've had to do my best with what was in work - I had two ginger biscuits at a whopping total of 160 calories. I'm on 754 for the day. Going to have my soup later so should at least manage to stay under the 1000 but will be miles out of ketosis...oh well - starting 1000 officially tomorrow I think.....

kerrys86 said:
Week ten weigh in!!! Whod have thought id get to week ten!!!
12'3 - 1lb!!! Woop

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs W9 -3lbs

Well done Kerry, when you can see the changes in yourself I think that is all the motivation we need don't you.it's just really nice to feel good about yourself isn't it. I've got my weigh in tomorrow hoping for that last pound at least, but I wouldn't mind losing may be another 2 to 3 lb , just as a precaution in case it goes back on a little when eating goes back to normal . Hope you all have a good day xx

Hows 1000 going slimboots?

Great debbie not far to go at all!!!

Havent done any exercise since thurs, unless you.count shopping for four hours.and housework. And mon night had a chinese, last.night half a dominos!!bad bad bad!!! Stixking to salads today !!!!!!

Good luck with weigh in Debbie - hope you get what you want!

Kerry, started today. Went mental on pizza and chcocolate on Monday night and then chips yesterday afternoon. Done thre shred everyday and a body attack class this morning to try and shift that excess - lol! So today I had sugar free alpen for breakfast with a banana. Lunch I ordered a salad of boiled eggs and rocket (my work provides lunch) and I boiled 200g of baby new potatos last night from home to bring with me to add as my healthy carbs. I ate half of it at lunch and going to take half home so it feels like I'm having three meals (all be it very tiny ones). When I get home I'll have that and a bar for "dessert" lol.

I've also got enough calories to have an options hot chocolate. What's your thoughts on this? It's not technically on plan because it's not on the list but I was thinking of doing my own modified plan i.e. two products and one meal using food from the list plus breakfast from the list and then use any "spare" calories (which is never very much) on a wee treat like a hot chocolate? Just not sure how that will work for me? Since the carbs take me out of ketosis anyway I reckon that it shouldn't do too much harm. Although there's always the train of thought that I should use up those 40 cals on an apple or something :)

Pretty hungry now I don't have my ketosis crutch. Weighing tonight as it's Wednesday (CDC away for a few weeks but I email her with my weight). Not looking forward to it after A). being so bad Monday night and B). I'll have build up my glycogen stores by reintroducing carbs so I think I may gain :(

Wow your work provides lunch wow!!! Id love that. It sounded yum!!
Dont worry about the pizza abd chips today is a new day!!! Thats what ive done too!! Wow attack is hard work but great, im thinking of trying combat next week! The hot choc sounds like a great idea, when i was doing WW i used to have one of theirs every evening as a treat, just use water maybe not milk it should be fine.
Good luck for wi let me know :) x

Thanks mrs.... I think as long as I'm doing what I said I'll allow a hot chocolate :) lost half a pound and reasonably pleased considering. I'm going to exercise so much this week now I'm on 1000 plan. I really hope I can drop two by next Wednesday!!!!

I'm not a huge fan of combat because I think your technique needs to be really good to burn lots of calories and I'm rubbish at stuff like that lol! Attack for me is a bit like spin- absolutely hate it but the calorie burn is incredible x

Haha lol, im afraid to try attack lol, well done thats great!!! :)x

I'm afraid to say girls I put a pound on, I am well cheesed off with my self. It was that picnic I had at the coast on Sunday, and the ice cream and the other naughties !! So this week I am going to lose at least 2 lb. That cost me alot of money to put that pound on lol. Hope you both ok ,reading your post you should both be knackered . Take care x

They debbie, dont worry too much were all need treats sometimez, ice cream sounds so good!!! Im am knackered lol could sleep when at work then when in bed i.cant lol.

Going to have a veg curry tonight.homemade!! Yum yum

Aw Debbie, sorry you didn't get the result you wanted. I bet if you're 100% this week you will see a good loss! I've found that a wee cheat sometimes gets me in gear for a big loss the following week- confuses the metabolism! You'll be grand!

Surprisingly since I moved to 1000 I haven't been tired and my work outs feel much easier. Must be the carbs... Although I am feeling more hungry than usual! X

Yes i found that too!! Think your right about confusing the metabolism, a girl at work always used to say that she dietes during week and then weeknesd are normal for.the same reason you mentioned it she swore by it x

How is everyone doing today. Well I didn't stick to plan although I did stay below my 1000. Forgot to take Cambridge products to work so just had to do my best.

Having a couple of friends round tomorrow evening and going to have a few glasses of wine. Making a spag bol and got lots of lovely cheese! Have a plan to do hour and hours worth of Jillian michaels DVDs on Monday to make up for if lol- when I got my shred DVD I got them in a box set with three more Jillian michaels work outs so I'm excited to try those. Went to level two of shred today- god it was hard :)

How did you get on with combat? X

Hey slimboots, havent been to combat yet havent even done.shred.since wed been too tired OH been on 6-6 again this week so shattered. Will get back into it next week. Havent had a very good week fiid wise eitherr dreadin wi on monday!! I love spag bol havent had it since before june and pre.cd lol. Enjou it!!! X

Last night I had Kentucky , I was stuffed but was so hungry had been working for 12 hours and would have eaten any thing lol. Today I must be good good good !! Hope you are both ok enjoy the weekend x

Back