whats your story - day 10; my diary

God what we like? Looks like we have all been a wee bit naughty.... Oh I'd love a Kentucky :)

I've been up since 8 o'clock this morning. Sat on the sofa in my work out gear trying to muster up the motivation to do the shred lol! Need to clean the house and make tonight's dinner as well as write 1000 words of an essay all before my guests arrive at 7 uh oh..... Despite this I just can't seem to move.... I'm just sitting here surfing the net and giggling away to myself about how much I need to do....

I only got up at 130, catch up from.being up at six everyday!!!
Had two ok maybe three slices of nimble bread toasted with cuppa this morn, in bed with other half while.he had lovely thick white bread.toasted!!
I no.more want to.see jillian today.than a.hole in the head lol althoigh i need to its been 4 days :-( love tv as.we.come into.this.time of.year on a sat, xfactor, strictly, merlin, woo i love autumn!!! Anyway back.to.diet. Going shopping.with oh today who knows what im.going to eat, then off to.cinema to.see.the lovely (even thouhh a.bit.old) JCVD!!!!!! Jean claude van dam!!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs W9 -3lbs W10 -1lbs

Ah you deserve a wee lie in... I love autumn too... Makes it a bit easier to stay in and not drink when the weather goes cold!

Well I ate spag bol, tonnes of cheese and biscuits and after dinner mints along with around a full bottle of red to myself. It was wonderful lol.

I must say though I really feel like I've turned a corner dieting wise! I'm planning my deviations, sticking to one splurge meal (with the trimmings ha) and then getting back in it. I only had two Cambridge products prior to dinner and this morning started my day with some alpen and a banana followed by a nectarine. Normally I'd be like "on sod it I'll take a beak until after the weekend now"... If I can have one splurge meal a week and lose a pound a week from here until goal I'll be very happy x

Ah im glad slim boots sure isnt that the best way. If you know your mindset has changed!!:)

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs W9 -3lbs W10 -1lbs

Omg had personal training seaside yesterday I so can not walk,bend,stand,lift arms hahah

haha - there is something satisfying about that "pain" though don't you think? How is the eating coming along? I am still eating 2 cambridge products a day and a total of 1000 cals but not sticking to the plan in terms of the food on the allowed list....to be honest I am just too bored now. Not had an official weigh in for three weeks. I'm due to go Tuesday but my own scales don't show much movement. I guess it's just my body getting used to food again maybe. i have been working out like a mad woman though and clothes are fitting me - feel like I've got a whole new wardrobe! Lol x

Hiya, no pain no gain eh
Have another one booked for tomorrow , good for you for being able to stick to it. I'm doing ok haven't lost any weight in two weeks but don't know I'd that's just muscle gain or my body being stupid, people still notice every week. It's frustrating. Haven't done any exercise this week apart from the hour training sessions on mon and tomorrow x

Hey slim boots am still here but not so much lol, getting on grand diet has slowly slipped but I'm still exercising So imok with it lol still haven't reached target lol how about you c

hi everyone
is anyone still around?
i had been really good until december and managed to keep my weight to 12,1/12,2 and now i am 12,5/6 ahhh so annoyed. and i cannot stop eating. so i have decided to start cambridge again, just doing sole source plus, as my wedding is 8 months away and i need to get a move on. I had started a gym and was going great guns, until and old injury to my neck reappeared :( so now at the min its only eating what counts. would love the support from you guys that i had the first time round. so if anyone is out there, even if your not doing cambridge anymore give me ashout!!! :)

kerry

Hi Kerry,
Im also 5ft4 and im 12st2 at the moment. i started about 2 weeks ago but im very up and down and have had some picky foods, i dont seem to be losing half as much as some of the others but im going to keep at it to see if the results happen. to be hair a 5lb gain isnt too bad in all the time uve been off the CD.
Anyway im always in need of support and ill try my best to support and encourage you :)

hi everyone
is anyone still around?
i had been really good until december and managed to keep my weight to 12,1/12,2 and now i am 12,5/6 ahhh so annoyed. and i cannot stop eating. so i have decided to start cambridge again, just doing sole source plus, as my wedding is 8 months away and i need to get a move on. I had started a gym and was going great guns, until and old injury to my neck reappeared :( so now at the min its only eating what counts. would love the support from you guys that i had the first time round. so if anyone is out there, even if your not doing cambridge anymore give me ashout!!! :)

kerry

Hi Kerry and welcome back! I also am back for the second time I got down to 11 stone 10lb last time after setting a goal of 12 stone and thought that i could maintain on my own which was a big mistake and I also did not go up the steps! Needless to say I put on 23lb and re started on 2nd Jan. I have been 100% and am determined to get to my new goal of 11stone I have so far got down to 11stone 12lb so 12lb to go to get to goal! I did 4 weeks of SS and am now on SS+ which I am finding much easier! What a great goal of your wedding to get to your target weight for! I have not done the gym although I need to ! I am happy to offer you support if you can also help me from time to time?

Keep at it hun you can do this and just think of your lovely figure for your wedding ! x x

hiya ladies,
well done for deciding to get back in the race!!
i fell at the first hurdle lol didnt even last a day!!
im now attempting the two day diet which is in the papers this week, im nothing if not a tryer and i will try all the fad diets out there until i find one that works/
CD worked for me last year as i was so depressed with how i had got and with up coming wedding dress buying i was desperate to lose weight, and to be honest i do not know how i did it or where i found the will power because since dec i have lost the will and power to diet what so ever!!!!
even though im not doing it any more i love hear ing how everyone is doing so keep me posted :)

xxx

hiya ladies,
well done for deciding to get back in the race!!
i fell at the first hurdle lol didnt even last a day!!
im now attempting the two day diet which is in the papers this week, im nothing if not a tryer and i will try all the fad diets out there until i find one that works/
CD worked for me last year as i was so depressed with how i had got and with up coming wedding dress buying i was desperate to lose weight, and to be honest i do not know how i did it or where i found the will power because since dec i have lost the will and power to diet what so ever!!!!
even though im not doing it any more i love hear ing how everyone is doing so keep me posted :)

xxx

Good luck Kerry on your new diet I hope this works for you Hun as you have to do what is right for you! Keep us posted on how you are doing x

Thanks Teresa you too :) xx

P.s so far so good!! Two days at 600 cal was quite easy, prob used to it being on CD!

Back