Attack Wheat Bran

StefRose

Hi, I'm Steph, first day on the plan today! :) Quick question - can we have wheat bran instead of oat bran?? At H&B today they were out of oat bran but they did have wheat bran - it has far more fibre per 100g!

Thanks guys :)

Hi Stef welcome to dukan! No I don't think u can substitute wheat bran as it's a tolerated item only allowed on cruise not on attack (someone correct me if I'm wrong) I always manage to get oat bran in morrisons though. How much weight have u got to lose?

Sorry, but no wheatbran on Attack. You can have it as soon as you move on to Cruise. I get mine from either Tesco or Sainsbury's. Is there a store near you?

I'm afraid it's not an either / or as the two have completely different functions!

Best get the base foods in before starting IMHO
:D

I'm afraid it's not an either / or as the two have completely different functions!

Best get the base foods in before starting IMHO
:D

I know :sigh: I live right near a H&B so I went up in the morning... you just can't get the Health Food shops these days!!! Have to go to Wimbledon today anyway so will try there...

Went into Wimbledon H&B and they had none! The manager told me that they don't know when the next shipment is coming in, as they're looking for a new supplier because - you guessed it - the suppliers of oat bran are all putting their prices up! I wonder why??!! :rolleyes:

Managed to get some in Sainsbury's in the end - Mornflake brand :)

Back