when clothes dont fit

acornpink

i want to be like betty
i am in my 4th week and lost 22lb, i had some lovely trousers i was hoping to get into and had them on yesterday they were falling off i couldnt believe it. when i have dieted before i think i always stopped at this time cos all my lovely clothes fit. this time because it has taken such a short time to loss it i have been putting them away in vacumn packs i am hoping i will have so few clothes to wear i can go to any shop and get size 18 instead of the usuall 'bigger ladies' shops. how has anyone else managed to get over the 'what a shame' thoughts.:confused:Ann

be proud and move on, you can get more lovely clothes and look even better in them then these ones love

i have wanted to get into some jeans for a while now they dont fit anymore, yeah a shame but not bad, and a good thing in the end

yes just think of all those lovely clothes with our names on in the shops.
hope your feeling a bit better Natalieann, make an appointment if you still suffering.:)

You will soon be able to buy clothes in any shop you want, rather than just a handful. If I were you I would start saving a little each week to splash out on lovely new clothes!

Clair x

Ooo im like that a lovely teal dress halter neck from Oasis wore it once size 16 now im a size 10 gutted it does not fit, thinking of having it taken in.!! lol x

wow i can only dream of being a size 10 have you ever been that small when i was 14 i was still in a size 14, i would like to get to a 14/16 not sure i will look right so slim.

yes just think of all those lovely clothes with our names on in the shops.
hope your feeling a bit better Natalieann, make an appointment if you still suffering.:)

thanks love feeling ok today but it will return lol

Ooo im like that a lovely teal dress halter neck from Oasis wore it once size 16 now im a size 10 gutted it does not fit, thinking of having it taken in.!! lol x

haah i the same, got a lovely top in saving to have taken in

I have made a vow to get rid of each and every item of clothing as it becomes to big for me. That way I do not have a fall back reserve of clothes to wear if I stray from the straight & narrow. We will see if it works. If it doesn't I will be out of pocket too as I will have to buy the bigger sizes again.

That's exactly what I'm doing Bernice!

Me three

i am now a size 18 in trousers instead of a body of a size 22 fitting into size 20 i am so pleased i went to get 3 pair this week. cant wait till they are falling off my and i am looking at 16s

I'm now having to alter my trousers and jeans by either stitching an elastic on the inner waist or cutting a couple of holes at the waist to feed a draw-string through. I'm just looking forward to getting back into my old clothes sizes 10 to 14 ;)

got myself some 16 s clothes fit quite well yesssssssss:)

go girl it feels so good to go down sizes as well as stones

Back