When does my week actually start?

Hi diet buddies!

I'm a bit confused... Maybe someone can help me out. I started CD SS on Monday 12th of November. I had my weigh-in and ketone check on Thursday November 15th. The test showed I am in ketosis. I hear a lot of people talk about the first few days only being the storage glyco-something being lost and then afterwards when you go into ketosis it's pure fat loss. So do I start counting my week from Thursday or Monday?:confused:

ETA: btw my next weekly weigh-in is on Thursday.

It doesn't really matter. Sounds to me like you started on the Monday, but if you are getting weighed on Thursdays from now on that is your official weigh in date. I would avoid chopping and changing in future, but it sounds like your CDC wanted you to have some motivation in seeing that first chunk of weight go off and getting your through the first few days. Can't say I have ever been given a ketone check, sounds a bit OTT, and I dread to think what she made you do to check.

Good luck, hope you have a good loss next week.

Thanks Clo! Thursday it is!

Yeah my CDC is very dedicated lol! She even called to check up on me the 2nd day to see how I was doing and to remind me the importance of my water intake. I dunno if all CDC's do that but I was happily surprised by how awesome she is :D

Back