When does the day end?

BettyDraper

This might sound a bit daft..... but say you don´t go to bed at midnight Saturday, do the calories you eat after midnight count for Sunday or Saturday? Or will it make no difference? Does the calorie day end at midnight, or when you go to sleep? :confused:

I´m just wondering as I am going to a party tonight which doesn´t start until 11pm! So technically, most of my cals will be consumed during Sunday, which would make me way over, but way under for Today as I´ve exercised loads so I have more cals available.

I would say.. don't worry about your cals
too much just enjoy yourself. What I would do is split the cals between today and tomorrow and just do some extra exercise on Monday if you still feel you have overdone it.

I've always counted a new day from when I wake up. Worked for me so far :)

Enjoy your party!

If I'm out at night which admittedly isn't that often, I put the cals down for the day before even if the drinking goes on til early morn! Having a rough plan of what you're going to eat/drink with your calories in mind means you're less likely to go over.

Thanks everyone, I put them all in for yesterday and I only came out 40 cals over and that included 4 cosmopolitans! So not too bad! And so now I have a whole days worth left for today :D

Back