When I reach target, I look forward to....

Should have also mentioned, I'm looking forward to wearing calf boots, and not having a donut-shaped fat roll around my knee.... who knew knees could be fat?!?! :confused:

Oh my god, that is so me !!! i have knee fat and wide fit feet.

Above all i just want to be happy. Not much to ask for is it.

x

Having a wider choice of clothes to buy and not being written off by potential employers before I even open my mouth.

Oh my god, that is so me !!! i have knee fat and wide fit feet.

Above all i just want to be happy. Not much to ask for is it.

x

me three - my legs have no definition at all at the moment - im waiting for my ankles to appear, my knees are chubby and one day id love to not have to have wide shoes!!!!

x

Lovely idea for a thread :)

I'm looking forward to getting back the confidence I gained as I lost the 2 stone last year (changed to a 3 stone gain as pregnant)

Having the energy to run around in the park with my children.
Wearing lovely clothes and feeling genuinely confident.
Not having a wear control knickers and support tights. Oh dear!
Feeling my age rather than someone 20 years older.
Wearing knee high boots (ditto all the fat knee comments above) ;)

I love this thread :)

When I get to target, I'm looking forward to:
- Not automatically looking for clothes that will cover my lumps & bumps
- Wearing a gorgeous bridesmaid dress for my best friend's wedding, and feeling completely comfortable in it
- Generally feeling more confident about myself
- The sense of achievement :D

I'm looking forward to:
  • More confidence
  • Being able to wear the clothes that I have faithfully kept but cannot currently get over my thunder thighs!
  • Liking what I see in the mirror
  • Being happy to 'keep the light on!' ;)

I am looking forward to

being in size 12 clothes and feeling comfortable.

Being proud of myself for losing the weight and keeping it off

liking what I see in the mirror which will hopefully be a flatter tummy - rounder bum - only one chin which has definition and not have droopy boobs - wishful thinking me thinks but still.:p

When I reach target i'm looking forward to-setting the world (or my flameproof nightie!) on fire!

I'm looking forward to wearing short sleeved tops in the summer without feeling obliged to throw a thin cardigan on as well to cover up my vile flabby arms!

I look forward to having a bath without creating the Hoover Dam with my ass and thighs - though it is comforting my size 12/14 mum has the same problem :)

To not have an "apron" and have a flat tummy when I wear jeans!

To have boobs bigger than my belly - not the same size!

lovely thread.
i can't wait to...
* GO SHOPPING... for clothes and not just shoes / handbags /purses.
* Being able to go on holiday and not have sleepless nights for the week before worrying if the seatbelt will fasten or if i will get wedged in the seat?
* not being the fattest person in the room, everywhere i go...
Just a few to be going on with

Can't wait to have a flat tummy! To be able to wear figure hugging clothes, show off my legs, arms and back. I've got 2 important family functions coming up and I want to reveal my new body, it will be so nice to finally shut some people up who commented on how fat i looked on my wedding day.

Living in an holiday destination, I look forward to not being the palest person I know because the thought of a bikini and lying by my pool that I share with my neighbours actually makes me want to die!

I look forward to not having to cover up in 40 degree heat and being in so much pain when I swell from the heat and clothes and thighs rub my skin to bleeding.

Looking forward to being able to exercise without needing 2 hours after to return to an acceptable colour and not being the unfitest person in the gym

Together we will kick fat's ass - couldnt do it without you lot!

ooh just thought of one. i want to be able to NOT buy clothes because i dont like them, and not because i look hideous in it.

borrowing my best friend's dresses :p she has the most AMAZING dresses and always has to pin them up to make them fit her (she's a size 4-6 but buys 6-8)

borrowing my sister's jeans :D i've stopped buying tops because i can just nick her ones but jeans, i still have to buy :(

proving my ex insanely wrong, that slimming world DOES work and he's missed out on a hell of a lot :D

Back