When I'm thinner, I'm going to...

Kayteloo

Sat at work today and got total boot envy of these lovely slim ladies in their knee high boots over their trousers and co-ordinated gilets, and I found myself saying "I'm totally gonna rock that winter look when I'm thinner". That then snowballed and I found myself thinking of all these things I am going to do when I get thinner and healthier. Other aspirations include going to Alton towers, wearing a catsuit and cropping my hair short.

Feel free to share any aspirations you have!!

I went to Alton towers last summer after loosing 3st and was gutted that I only fit on one rollercoaster still, but it was a good one I'm going to Florida in Aug, so I've got to shift some more stones before then!!
I don't own a single pair of boots after the dog ate the last pair, not sure I'll ever pull off the cat suit lol

I went to Alton towers last summer after loosing 3st and was gutted that I only fit on one rollercoaster still, but it was a good one I'm going to Florida in Aug, so I've got to shift some more stones before then!!
I don't own a single pair of boots after the dog ate the last pair, not sure I'll ever pull off the cat suit lol

Yeah AT ain't fat friendly for sure; remember going once and one of the staff checking the harnesses kicked mine to make it click cause he was convinced I'd fall out - WELL REASSURING

I'm the same with clothes. I dress really boring at the moment in jeans/leggings/hoodies etc so I would like to be able to wear more stuff when I'm slimmer.

To go horse riding again. To sit comfortably in theatre seats. To be able to wear normal sized clothes rather than plus sized. To look in the mirror and feel happy with what I see. To have the energy and stamina to go hill walking. To not hate looking at photos of me. To not be the biggest person in my family/ at work. To know I am cutting my risk of developing diabetes/heart disease/strokes... Just a few reasons to begin with.

To go horse riding again. To sit comfortably in theatre seats. To be able to wear normal sized clothes rather than plus sized. To look in the mirror and feel happy with what I see. To have the energy and stamina to go hill walking. To not hate looking at photos of me. To not be the biggest person in my family/ at work. To know I am cutting my risk of developing diabetes/heart disease/strokes... Just a few reasons to begin with.

You've quoted a lot of my list here, Pootle!!

• Go shopping!
  • Go to Disney and go on all the rides
  • Walk up a mountain
  • Go swimming and not be embarrassed
  • Get my first tattoo
  • Be happier in myself
Theres tons of stuff I wanna do when I'm at target but these are off the top of my head! :)

I stopped horse riding years ago, started to feel too sorry for the horses lol.
I'd also like to do a triathlon, just to say I've done it. I was very sporty when younger.

Jhsax, I used to have my own horse as a teenager. Miss riding so much but can't find a riding stables with horses big enough for me to ride at the moment. Also don't think it would be fair on any horse at my weight.

I found a stables in Wales that kept shires for film work, I rode there a few times at 17st but then I moved away. I had horses when I was a teen too, my mum kept Appaloosas for country and western shows, I never could get the hang of English saddles growing up riding western. When I was 14 she got a really bad back and had sell up, I was devastated, but I never got my own horse, I preferred to be a fair weather hacker. With four dogs and 2 kids and university I couldn't cope with a horse too. Would be nice to go on a hack again though.

Wow, what an exciting childhood you must have had with those horses! I fully intend on going for some day rides when I'm slim.

I was always more of a dog person. My mum used to show Belgian Shepherds and train for working trials. I always wanted to be like her so I show dogs too, I've only got the one show dog now though, I'm semi-retired and just do it occasionally for fun now, but I did qualify him for Crufts

Yes, a tattoo here too. I want some sort of watercolour butterfly on the front of my thigh. Its going to be my reward when I get to target. I also want to wear really skinny jeans with nice boots and a slim fitting jacket.

Back