When I'm thinner, I'm going to...

- fit into all the "I will get these for when I'm thin" clothes I brought whilst on holiday!!

- do Zumba in proper leggings that fit

-fit a festival wristband on that once went on and off with ease

-play with my young nieces like the nutter I am

Loving this thread!

I am looking forward to...

Not hating every single photo of myself.
Not avoiding clothes shopping at all costs.
Feeling sexy!
Getting down my suitcase of slim clothes from the loft and fitting into them!
Not worrying about always being the fattest person in a group of people.

Me too, I was both the fattest and oldest person at uni and it made me miserable. Another lady started a few weeks back who is older (60's) and looks heavier, so now I'm only slightly less miserable. I find myself sitting at her table though and avoiding the skinny 18yr olds as I don't feel I could fit in.

Me too, I was both the fattest and oldest person at uni and it made me miserable. Another lady started a few weeks back who is older (60's) and looks heavier, so now I'm only slightly less miserable. I find myself sitting at her table though and avoiding the skinny 18yr olds as I don't feel I could fit in.
I don't think I'd find the conversation of 18 year olds particularly stimulating any more anyway. Sorry, do I sound old? I doubt they'd want to sit by boring old me anyway!

Lol, I don't remember being that immature lol, but I'm closer to 18 than 60, thank god...

Loving this thread!

I am looking forward to...

Not hating every single photo of myself.
Not avoiding clothes shopping at all costs.
Feeling sexy!
Getting down my suitcase of slim clothes from the loft and fitting into them!
Not worrying about always being the fattest person in a group of people.

Definitely agree with most of these!!!!! I've already started earmarking clothes I want to get in; have my eye on a 50s prom dress for my brothers wedding this summer.... may be a tad optimistic to think I'll have lost enough by then, but hey, everyone needs a dream :)

I'm also at uni, there's only two others older than me on my course and its in the sports science dept so full of skinny fit 18 yr olds

There's so much here that shouldn't wait. Rocking the sexy boots, getting a new tattoo... Do it now! Don't wait! It's ok to feel good about yourself now, even while getting better! Don't hate yourselves ladies, you're already brilliant just the way you are. You're just now moving towards being even more fabulous!

I went to Zumba today.. The leggings kept rolling down my belly because they're too small and when I lifted my arms my belly was just out :( embarrassing so would quite like to be thinner so that doesn't happen anymore

My main one, is to be fit enough to climb mountains again, I want to climb all the big peaks in Ireland.
I really want to be able to wear shift dresses and, dare I say it... a BIKINI!

I'm looking forward to:

Swanning onto a plane, not worrying about the size of the seats/belts
Similar with cinema seats, to be able to sit with room to spare will be novel!
Being able to try on whatever clothes I fancy
Running about with my kids
Not being so self conscious of my size all of the time.

I worry about seatbelt sizes on the plane this summer. I contemplated buying an extension, just so if I need one I don't have to ask for it...
After loosing a stone I can now fit into the OHs car seat belts (never had a problem with my car).

Back