When is best to refeed??

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi Guys

I thought id ask the experts lol Im going away on the 22nd may for a week and am planning on starting back on TFR when I get back. Im not sure if I should do 1 or 2 weeks refeed before I go. I will be being careful what I eat while im there but will be drinking otherwise id have stuck to TFR while there. I only see my family once a year for this holiday so want to relax lol Should I start my refeed on the 8th or 12th?? Also would you suggest I use maintenance products while im there?
Thanks guys :) x

Hi Emma, I would wait until the 12th if I was you, 10 days will give you plenty of time to build your glycogen levels up without gaining hun.

Where are you going to?

If you can send for the free samples from the lipotrim site, then by all means take them and use them for a breakfast, then you could just focus on a healthy lunch and evening meal.

Thanks! I may wait until the 12th then, just worried about putting weight on while im away lol Im only going to cornwall put its a week with my kids and family im looking forward to most as a single working parent I dont get to spend much quality time with my 2 little ones :( I wasnt going to restart TFR replacement when I got back originally but im still a long way from target so think it would be best to get back on it for another month when im back. :)

Just try and keep the carbs to a minimum if you are going back on TFR hun, you should be fine.
When I went to Scotland at the end of Feb, my scales were showing a 6lb gain, but within 2 days of being back on TFR I lost it again, its just water, but I did overdo the carbs, fried breakfasts and vodka!!

Back