When Saturday comes

I am actually excited for next Sat!! :) xxx

Ladies and gentleman. I weighed in early this week, because tonight I'm going to see Harry Potter and I know that I will be eating uncountable amounts of candy. Tis is only befitting. However, when I jumped on the scales I STS!!! AHHH. And I thought, no way, totally impossible because that's 2 weeks at 100% and running. So I flipped my scale around, because sometimes I weigh in from the other direction and I had lost 4 lbs. AH HA! The old floor culprit!! On closer inspection, the floor was quite lumpy, so I took the scale to the hall and got 71.0 kilos. Then I took it to the very flat kitchen and got 71.0 and finally I took it back to the flatter part of the bathroom and got 71.0. I believe that this is a justifiable reason, to start weighing in the kitchen from now on. And I shall be keeping 71.0 because I know it's right. :D I do hope you will all agree. So a LOSS of 2.6 lbs.

P.S. Reweighed after breakfast on the "evil spot" now it says 71.0.... I WILL GO INSANE: the scale is going make me lose my mind. AHHH

PSS. I'm sorry I list them out in Kilos. My brain functions in kilos better than pounds. Too many years on the continent ;)

Last edited:
Just checking in - not really back on my diet yet. Anyway, it was a STS this week, which is good for me when not dieting :) as long as i'm not going up i'm happy for now. Need to kick into gear soon though and actually start 100% again, my head just isn't in the right place with it at this moment.

Good Morning All - well I also STS this week. Not too worried though as its my TOTM and I have done everything 100% so looking forward to a gigantic loss next week :D! Hubbie hasn't yet heaved his carcass out of bed so don't know about him yet. There was some sneaky cider drinking going on with him this week though!

Have a good weekend, all. xxx

Ladies and gentleman. I weighed in early this week, because tonight I'm going to see Harry Potter and I know that I will be eating uncountable amounts of candy. Tis is only befitting. However, when I jumped on the scales I STS!!! AHHH. And I thought, no way, totally impossible because that's 2 weeks at 100% and running. So I flipped my scale around, because sometimes I weigh in from the other direction and I had lost 4 lbs. AH HA! The old floor culprit!! On closer inspection, the floor was quite lumpy, so I took the scale to the hall and got 71.0 kilos. Then I took it to the very flat kitchen and got 71.0 and finally I took it back to the flatter part of the bathroom and got 71.0. I believe that this is a justifiable reason, to start weighing in the kitchen from now on. And I shall be keeping 71.0 because I know it's right. :D I do hope you will all agree. So a LOSS of 2.6 lbs.

P.S. Reweighed after breakfast on the "evil spot" now it says 71.0.... I WILL GO INSANE: the scale is going make me lose my mind. AHHH

PSS. I'm sorry I list them out in Kilos. My brain functions in kilos better than pounds. Too many years on the continent ;)

Hi RR - well I predicted a 3lb loss for you this week so not too far off. :) Well done and now you have your weighing spot sorted in the house as well. I have a certain patch on the kitchen floor where the scales go each week!

Hope you enjoyed Harry Potter. We're off to the cinema as well today - going to see a film about the Isle of Man TT though - unfortunately we picked the day when Harry Potter mania will be in town along with Simple Minds & Big Country playing a gig across the road from the cinema! Should make for a fun time trying to park the car, eh!! Going to have lunch out and I can feel a haggis pannini coming on! Yum!!

Just checking in - not really back on my diet yet. Anyway, it was a STS this week, which is good for me when not dieting :) as long as i'm not going up i'm happy for now. Need to kick into gear soon though and actually start 100% again, my head just isn't in the right place with it at this moment.

That is good news. As you quite rightly say, its not putting it on that really matters. You'll get there, chuck xxxx

This is my first ever weigh in with you guys and I'm quite pleased. I too have evil scales, they never say the same thing when you stand on them twice, even in the same spot. But taking an average of 3 attempts I came in at 11. 8lb (this was also what it said the first time I got on them).

That means a weight loss of 5lb so I'm well pleased.

Sooo Happy!!

Week 2... Another 7lb!! :)

1 Stone in 2 weeks

This is my first ever weigh in with you guys and I'm quite pleased. I too have evil scales, they never say the same thing when you stand on them twice, even in the same spot. But taking an average of 3 attempts I came in at 11. 8lb (this was also what it said the first time I got on them).

That means a weight loss of 5lb so I'm well pleased.

Hi - welcome to our little Saturday gang! Well done on your loss - that's brilliant. :clap:

Cat Lover Sue said:
Bloody Hell! That's brilliant :worthy:
Well done SugarPlum. xx

Thank you Cat Lover.. I appreciate it. :) xxx

Congrats to all this week!!!!! :D Well done Sat. crew. Everyone seems to be in a healthy mindset which is encouraging. Brava brava!!!!!

Good Morning Everyone! - just checking in to say I have lost 2lbs this week! :clap: So close to my 10% total weight loss goal now I can almost touch it. That's my target for next week so fingers crossed.

Hubbie STS last week but has lost another 1lb at today's weigh in so that's him with a target next week of losing one more 1lb to take him to 1.5stone off as well.

Hope everyone is happy with their lot today and have a good Saturday. Thoughts with the people of Norway today though. :(

Good morning! Congrats Mrs. Sue!! Getting to that 10% is going to be brilliant!! I on the otherhand have lost a meager .2lbs this week. Feeling a bit low about it, because there was no cheating and my cheeky midweek cheek had be losing more.. I think I need to stop peaking on Wednesdays. Pooof.
Much much much luck to everyone else today!!

And my thoughts are also with Norway this day...

1lb on this week but it was my birthday on Thursday so was to be expected really, I'll get back on track on Monday as I have a christening to attend tomorrow.

I've only just found this thread - yay!

After managing to put on half a pound on my very first Saturday weigh in (and feeling very fed up about it, despite inch loss) I weighed in on Saturday, and have lost 2 and a quarter pounds :D and another half inch off waist, hips and thighs.

Morning everyone. I fell off the wagon last night and had wine, inevitably followed by a fried egg sandwich :) but it mustn't have caught up with me yet because - 3lb off this week:)

Back