When Saturday comes

I finally found the saturday weigh in thread :cool:

So my 2nd week and I lost another 3.5lbs so it's a total of half a stone for me :)

:welcome: to our Saturday gang. We're very friendly, even if I do say so myself! 1/2 a stone in 2 weeks is brilliant. Well done. See you on Saturday!

Good Morning Saturday Chums! Well that's 2lb off this week so I have done another mini-target. That's 2 stone off now. Bye bye forever 2 stone of blubber :massmoon: !

Target next week is to achieve another 1lb off which takes me to 30lbs - a nice round figure! Also have started limbering up this week for a 6 week exercise programme, which I suspect may well finish me off. :character00115: I haven't exercised properly in well over 20 years :eek: which is disgraceful I know!!

Hubbie unfortunately put back on 2lbs this week which I think I am more disappointed about than him. Still I suppose it means I am catching him up. Only 3lbs difference between us now. I have always been fairly mortified to weigh a lot more than him, especially when he's 5'10 and I'm 5'3 ! :eek: So really he's done me a favour this week. I love my man :love:.

Good luck to everyone and I look forward to checking in later on and seeing how you have all got on. Positive vibes people :cross:

WHIT WHOOOOOO :party0011::party0011::party0011:

I have lost 3lb!!!! I AM OVER THE MOON!!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

If I took my WI, from Sunday, after the Pig Out that was my Birthday... I have lost 7lb!!

Morning Saturday girls. 6lb off for me this weeks but that's cos of first week of Exante so I expect it's a one off - but even so :D. That makes my total weightloss 1 stone.

Wow Sugarplum & Antifeva. Excellent news for both of you!! Well done. xx

Wow!! What a great Saturday!! I am coming in with a wee loss this week of .4kilos so almost 1 lbs. The scales kept flickering all over the place so this was my average. Which makes me just shy of 69kilos. Hoping for next week!!! Again many congrats for you all.

Hi all - I lost 1 lb this week (this must be the slowest weight loss ever - don't know what I'm doing wrong) - and half an inch off my hips (very pleased about that).

It looks like long term I'm a massively slow loser too, so we are in the same boat.. :D

Hi all - I lost 1 lb this week (this must be the slowest weight loss ever - don't know what I'm doing wrong) - and half an inch off my hips (very pleased about that).

Youre doing fine! Your BMI isnt massively high so losing slower is about normal ... I should be losing loads at my weight but its just not shifting like it did last time cos I've got water problems I developed in pregnancy blah ... but we'll get there in the end :p

Hi all :) im nicki!
Im 21 with an 11 month old son. When I came out of hospital I weighed a shameful 23st 1lb. I now weigh 19st, my lowest was 17st 13lb but I put it back on :( have been on ww for the past 11 weeks and hovered between 18st 5lb and 19st. I really want to get it off now and am going to follow ww at home as I can't afford it anymore as I'm going back to college to do my nursing. I will update you all next week! Have a good week everyone ! Xxx

Hi everyone!! I am also a saturday weigher I was at the beginning of this thread but have been AWOL from minimins recently but I'm back on it. I've weighed this Saturday and will be going from there.

At the moment I don't have a goal so will just be going until I feel comfortable.

Well done on all your losses so far and good luck!

I've had a terrible week - totm, have had really bad swelling (started when i was pregnant and never went away) plus I have eaten loads

+3 :(

oh well ... onwards and downwards (hopefully)

well done everyone x

Hi Rowan - sorry to hear you've not had a good week. Nothing worse than TOTM and feeling bloated and grotty. Positive vibes for next week. :)

Back