When Saturday comes

Morning Saturday Chums - well I'm celebrating an excellent week - a 2lb loss which has met the following goals :
- another 1/2 stone off
- got into the 13 stone bracket
- over 15% of my start total weight lost

I am delighted. Hubbie stayed the same. I am now just 1lb behind him! :)

Good vibes to all my Saturday WI friends. xxx

Hello Peoples!!

I'm sorry I have missed a week, I was away on a field course, and didn't have access to internet.. I'm STS but once again, for me, and the amount of work I was doing - my 3,000 calories day didn't put on a single pound! :D I was working it off and I'm happy I was able to see the adjustment needed. Congrats to everyone ! Looking forward to next week.

wow youve met quite a few milestones there catlover! well done xx

and well done RR! xx

I just lost the 1lb I gained last week, making 10lb total ... I'm going to try for 4lbs next week because I think I'll get disheartened if I dont see this weight shifting, but I'm quite a lazy dieter!

Good luck throughout the week folks xx

Last edited:
wow oyuve met quite a few miloestones there catlover! well done xx

and well done RR! xx

I just lost the 1lb I gained last week, making 10lb total ... I'm going to try for 4lbs next week because I think I'll get disheartened if I dont see this weight shifting, but I'm quite a lazy dieter!

Good luck throughout the week folks xx

Hi Rowan - so that's your 1lb on and off. Just a very minor blip and absolutely no harm done or worth beating yourself up about. I know what you mean about wanting to see the weight shifting. There's an excellent thread somewhere on here (a sticky, I think) about "1 measly lb off". Its worth a read. :)

Morning Saturday Slimmers! 1lb off this week. My digital scales don't do 1/2lbs so the scale was flipping between 2lbs off and 1lb off and went for the lower one. Bah! Hopefully that's a good sign that it was nearly 2lbs!! :)

Hubbie has put on a 1lb so we now weigh the same. That hasn't happened for many years!

Positive vibes to all my Saturday WI chums! :)

Hello Sue!!

Well I'm coming in with my first gain in 100 days. :/ Put a pound on this last week which obviously means, I wasn't as savvy at re-entry into "normal" diet life after last week. Anywho, I'll be looking for a good restart on Sunday - hope you all can send me positive vibes for a productive next week. I feel ready to be back on track.

Wonderful losses for you Sue, you are a machine!! :D Hope everyone else in our Sat weigh in has positive results!

Hi Rowan - whoooo hoooo 1 stone bites the dust! Well done. As frustrating as it can be to STS, when its followed by a big loss it does make it easier to cope with. Good vibes for this week coming your way. x

Hello Sue!!

Well I'm coming in with my first gain in 100 days. :/ Put a pound on this last week which obviously means, I wasn't as savvy at re-entry into "normal" diet life after last week. Anywho, I'll be looking for a good restart on Sunday - hope you all can send me positive vibes for a productive next week. I feel ready to be back on track.

Wonderful losses for you Sue, you are a machine!! :D Hope everyone else in our Sat weigh in has positive results!

Hi RR - well 1lb gain could be worse. Easily reversed next week. So are you trying to introduce more "non diet" food?

My machine reference relates to the guy in the Kettleworx exercise programme I am doing. Its one of his favourite phrases he chucks out as you're sweating like a pig as he's surrounded by stick insect women who have barely broken a sweat and are just glowing! :D

Hi Peeps - I weighed in a day early as I'm off for a long weekend in the Lake District where my friend will make it her life's work to ply me with food!

STS this week which I am a little disappointed about but I suppose I have had a day less than usual. Hopefully they're won't be too much damage when I get on the scales next week!

Hope everyone has a fab weekend and positive vibes for your WIs. xx

Hey sorry to be late! I had a weird internet thing again this weekend. I'm in again at STS - gotta relearn how to get losing during term time.. : /

Hi All - well pleased this week as managed to lose 2lbs despite having a weekend away. I think it has highlighted to me that getting straight back into the WW plan and exercising really does help undo some of the damage done by indulgence.

The "old me" would have thought bugger it and continued to eat all kinds of rubbish as I had indulged at the weekend and so ruined some of my hard work. Hubbie did this slightly and carried on with a few pints and some of the evil cookies and lo and behold he gained 2lbs. :(

Hope all the Saturday gang are ok and not melting in the heatwave some of you have. We're still in fleeces and dodging the rain up here in Scotland!

Back