When Saturday comes

Hi - well STS this week. Bit disappointed but as I'm properly into my exercise programme now I'm not too worried. Lots of folk have said that they even put on a little bit when they first started exercising for it then to come back off a couple of weeks later. Rather this didn't happen though.

Hubbie got rid of the 2lbs he put back on last week so he's quite chuffed. No cookies this week - just shows you the damage they can do. They might taste nice but they are evil :D

Sorry this is late, my Sat. people. I'm -.5kilos / 1 lbs :D !! Which lands me at 69.6 kilos or 153.4 pounds AND!!!!!! MEANS IM NOW JUST OVERWEIGHT!!!!!!!!! Absolutely thrilled with myself. :D !!

Want to extend my congrats to everyone else and wish you all a good upcoming week!

I've had a terrible week - totm, have had really bad swelling (started when i was pregnant and never went away) plus I have eaten loads

+3 :(

oh well ... onwards and downwards (hopefully)

well done everyone x

It's definitely fluid from TOTM (grrrr, sometime it sucks being a woman) - it'll be gone next week, I'm sure. Sorry you feel bad.

It's definitely fluid from TOTM (grrrr, sometime it sucks being a woman) - it'll be gone next week, I'm sure. Sorry you feel bad.

I think most of it could be chocolate though you know :eek:
The fluid is all the time mostly - I ended up really swollen when I was pregnant and they said it would be gone within weeks after I had her but it never went away. I am thinking of buying water tablets to try, but I think my best bet is losing this weight really. x

Well done Rowan and Stopping It - its always good to get a loss for pure movitation! Rowan - enjoy the Fruit & Nut!! :D

This week I achieved a 3lb loss which I'm delighted about. It's taken me out of the 200+ lbs bracket and I am now into the 100s!! :happy036:

Goals for the next couple of weeks are to get into the 13stone bracket (just 4lbs to lose) and to continue with the Kettleworx Kettlebell programme. I really need to work on losing inches around my middle so I can get some new jeans. Mine are hanging off me but I'm struggling to get some to fit around the belly that don't hang off my backside and legs! But I'd rather have that problem than be fighting to do up zips on a size 22!!:eek:

Hope everyone has a good week. :)

WOW!!!! Such a positive week. Being in the 100s, is an AWESOME achievement Sue.

I'm only down a -.1.. I actually think it's more but I was a bit tipsy last night an consumed a small feast at 3 am. :p Still I'm a happy girl to be resting in the 69s for the moment!!

Such positive news this week its great. :)

Well done Rowan and Stopping It - its always good to get a loss for pure movitation! Rowan - enjoy the Fruit & Nut!! :D

This week I achieved a 3lb loss which I'm delighted about. It's taken me out of the 200+ lbs bracket and I am now into the 100s!! :happy036:

Goals for the next couple of weeks are to get into the 13stone bracket (just 4lbs to lose) and to continue with the Kettleworx Kettlebell programme. I really need to work on losing inches around my middle so I can get some new jeans. Mine are hanging off me but I'm struggling to get some to fit around the belly that don't hang off my backside and legs! But I'd rather have that problem than be fighting to do up zips on a size 22!!:eek:

Hope everyone has a good week. :)

whoohoo miss onederland :D:D:D:D

I'm still in week 1 so not had a weigh in yet but am definately planning on being a good girl in September! Go to London in November so what to feel good for that.

I am 17st 5 and feel so uncomfortable!

Your all doing so well! Xxx

Hi All - another 2lbs bites the dust this week! :D Really delighted as it was my TOTM (again!!) so I was expecting to STS. Probably will next week now!

Two mini goals are within sight now - 1 more lb off and that's another 1/2 stone, and 1 more after that takes me into the 13 stone bracket. Whoop Whoop!

Hubbie lost 2lbs so he's already there. I hate weighing more than him but not for much longer hopefully.

Hope everyone is losing or STS this week. :)

Hi Rowan - sorry to hear that. Anything I can try and help with over the tinternet? xx

Back