When Saturday comes

Hello guys, well, my first week "back on plan" but with no exercise lands me at losing .5 of a pound.. better than nothing!

1lb on for me ... tbf I really havnt dieted this week plus I came on a week early so got bloating - still, thats a stone lost and a stone off is better than a stone on!

Profound words indeed, Rowan :D xx

Hi Saturday Weighers! Well I've had a good shock this morning on the scales. 3lbs off which means another 1/2 stone and even better that's 3 stone gone forever! Really delighted and now aiming for a final 2011 mini goal of another 1/2 stone off for Christmas.

My body decided to celebrate as well by surprising me with my period! :rolleyes: How lovely!!!

Positive vibes to all my Saturday chums. xx

I've been AWOL recently - life's been really busy, but I am 10 st 3 lb today (While I was absent I think I put on a pound, STS and then took the 1lb off again!). I've had some horrible virus thing which made me want to eat everything in sight, so I am happy with that!

Well done everyone else.

Morning All - another 2lbs off this week which I'm really pleased about. I'm edging closer to 20% of my total start weight off and can see my mini goal of 13 stone for Christmas is achieveable. I'm focused and in the zone. Hope I can stay that way! :)

Going to treat myself in a bit to a cheese scone. Yeee-Haaa!

Love and positive vibes to my Saturday chums xx

EXCELLENT Sue! :D

Well, it's my TOTM - and I have gained a whopping 2 lbs, which had better be water weight or I'll be furious. Keep my fingers crossed for next week.

Hi All - a bit late checking in today. STS - always infuriating when you have kept to plan but not to worry. Had some good losses these past few weeks so I can't complain (well maybe a little bit :))!

Hope everyone else ok?

Hello everyone. I'm a Saturday weigh in girl with Weight Watchers. This week I lost 2 and a half pounds. Lovely, now I just have to keep it up! X

Congrats twinklebee & mrs. kitty Sue. :D !!!!!

Hello to my Saturday lovelies! I'm late this week, and coming in at 70.8 kilos, so that's a gain for me of about 2.5 pounds in the last 3 weeks. It's a bit of a bummer but I for some reason don't feel super down about it.. I mean, it's really a learning opportunity for me to "get" how to eat correctly under loads and loads of stress which I didn't experience the first few months of my diet as it was the summer time. Really hoping for a loss next week though!!

Good Morning Saturday Slimmers - hope everyone is well? Well a 2lb loss for me this week which is good news. Only 4 more pounds for me to go before I'm into the 12 stone bracket and I will have lost over 3.5 stone. So determined but it might take a little bit longer as in a couple of weeks I'm off down to Glasgow for some shopping and a blow out at TGI Fridays!! Whoop whoop! :)

Positive vibes to everyone. xxx

Well well well done Sue!

I'm down .3 kilos or about .5 of a pound. Onwards and downwards.

Thanks RR. Glad to see the scales moving downwards for you again. :)

Morning Saturday Slimmers! :)

Scales moved a huge 3 lbs this morning so that's another half
stone gone, 20% of my starting lard gone and I'm sat on 13 stone exactly. Hope to shift 1lb before my WI next Friday morning (a day early) so I can skip off to Glasvegas in the 12 stone bracket and then aim to put it back on with a mahoosive pig out at TGI Fridays!!! :D

Mr Sue also got back on track and has dropped another 2lbs as well.

Positive vibes, as always, to you all :fingerscrossed:

I felt those positive vibes today Mrs Sue! You are doing so fabulously ! Every week Sue, every week!! put me to shame :D Congrats to Mr. Sue too.

I'm logging today at 69.9 kilos - which means around a 2lbs loss for me since last week! Happiness happiness! Learning how to do this all over again is good for me. Still working the kinks out though. ;)

Sending out this happiness to all your weigh in this Saturday!

Thanks RR! Pleased to hear about your 2lb loss. Back in the groove, eh! :) xx

Back