When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

Well that's what i thought!!! I have tried to broach the subject but she is always surrounded by groups of her friend sthat never really took a shine to me and it's rather awkward! am gonna make one more attempt by inviting her to a fireworks display on sat and see what happens!

To be honest i could do without the negativity in my life and maybe we have just naturally grown apart and will become aquaintences it's just a bit sad really! We never really were part of the same circles but as i am very anti-clique it didn't matter. Luckily i have a very very best friend and plenty of other lovely people in my life so i won't be home clutching a bottle of wine and singing aaaaallll bbbyyyy myyyyseeeelf!! :D

Just wanna know where i stand, to not be the only one making an effort and having to try extra hard to 'make' people like me! So not my style ;)

Thanks for ur support girls xx

Just off to do my 7th shift out of 13 in a row :( Days off are for wimps ;)

So tired and sneezing like a bugger and still not properly back on the wagon!! Haven't binged or anything but my portion sizes are creeping up again :( Just gonna concentrate on not getting a full blown cold this weekend, see what the damage is monday and work my (slightly smaller) butt off until xmas!

Sorted the xmas rota for work and i'm down for working xmas day but i've got xmas eve and new years eve off which i prefer anyway! Our pub has a tradition of dressing up behind the bar so am hoping to get a santa-type outfit for xmas day and whatever the theme is for nye, so my goal is to fit into the slinky cute type costumes instead of the plus sized ones that make you look like a sack of spuds!!! makes me all the more determined to be slinky for santa ;)

Happy friday everyone :D

Ooh nice!

definately getting a cold :( mmmmm snot!!!! ;)

Not gonna let it stop me though! planned out my day of low cal meals and snacks then off to watch some fireworks tonight-while drinking diet coke of course!!

Have changed my weigh in day (I know! Again!) to friday to coincide with our online meetings mainly to stop me getting confused. So easily done :p But i now have 7 more weigh ins til xmas and REALLY want to lose 10lb by then which is very do-able but not if i don't pull my finger out and get on with it :D

feeling full of snot and don't like it!!! I have such crappy sinuses that once i have a cold it sticks around for months :( Had a late night last night but didn't over do it on the wine (2 glasses!) so feeling tired too.

This is a critical time for me as feeling ill and being tired and lazy in a sure fire way for me to plunge head first into mountains of comfort food but am determined to change that instinct right now!!!

You can do it hun. Stay strong and keep away from the naughties!!! Lot's of love xxx :)

Happy monday everyone :D

Had a bit of a fail after a good day last night hen hubby bought a chinese and as i was feeling super lazy due to aforementioned snot fest and it being a sunday i caved for a chow mein and a spring roll :( Didn't touch a chip though so score one to my will power ;)

Was fairly greasy tho and didn't really enjoy it all that much so will try and remember that for next time and maybe choose differently!!

Right 4 days to smash a few pounds before friday xx

Had a couple of good days under cals but am increasingly craving just about everything!!! hope to see a loss on friday morning to spur me on to a 100% week.

Am gonna be staying in and off the booze until xmas apart from 2 long planned nights out for friends birthdays. For both of them i have booked the next day off work and am really looking forward to totally letting my hair down for a change :) The first one is 2 weeks away and wanna be 10st 7lb or less for that and will be treating myself to a new outfit if i do it!!!! only 3.5lb :D

Did my monthly measurements this morning and was very pleased with the results!!

Have lost:
1.5 inch from bust; 1in from stomach;1in from hips; 1.5in from waist;1in from thigh and 0.5in from arms :D and a total of 22.5 in since jan!!!! Can i finally believe i'm slimmer now ???

Good Luck you can do it, I love your title "
icon7.gif
When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer " just brilliant

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 2lbs

So it's official!!!!! Just tried on my old, barely worn bras and the 5inches i've lost from my bust has taken a cup size with it!!! :D

I know most people don't like to lose boob but beeing insanely top heavy-no bum to speak of- a c-cup makes me much more in proportion! Now actually have a nice cleavage instead of wide expanse of flesh that makes me look bigger than i am.

Bonus that i had a bagful of smaller bras from my last weight loss in 2008 so new underwear for free!!! Just need to get rid of the saggy granny pants now ;)

Thanks hun i'm beyond chuffed :D

Well done! Haha I went down a cup to a B :( was tragic for me!

Haha i'm a c now but very happy with it :D

Glad i've lost inches and boobage this week as only had a half pound loss but to be honest i deserved a gain the way i'e been eating! Dunno why i lost the plot but i'm getting back on it this week :D

well not too shabby today so far feeling much more in control of the amount i'm eating even if it's not all super healthy!! just concentrating on staying within my calorie allowance and to measure everthing accurately :)

Hoping to losing 2lb this week just to get rid of my mini gain plus half a pound but will be very happy with anything to be honest! Xmas and new year are looming and i want to be fairly close to goal so that i can relax a bit over the festive period:D Would love to say i'll stay on plan but gotta be realistic xx

Had a successful day so far feel like i'm back in control of hat and how much i'm eating so thats good!

Off to see some live music at my local tonight but won't be drinking too much and def won't be getting a takeaway on the way home!!!

Last night was great! fab music fab company a bit of boogying and on 3 single vodka and slimline tonics :D Did get a little hungry around 9pm because i only had a small dinner but didn't cave, waited til i got home and had a slice of toast :D just one!!!

Unfortunately then had a bad nights sleep-something i generally struggle with- so don't feel as bright eyed as i hoped but at least i won't waste a day on hangover munchies! Three successful days of portion control under my belt, Four more to go and hello lost pounds (or goodbye ??!) come fridays weigh in :D

Good luck you can do it. Just think its only a few more weeks to go and you will be at your goal :) Good Luck

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

10/10/11- WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
17/10/11 - Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
24/10/11 - Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
31/10/11 - Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
07/11/11 - Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
14/11/11 – WK 6 – Lost 7 lbs
Current Weight 14st 14lbs