When we're all skinny, what will be your first meal?

BeviSiwel

Returning Member
When we've all lost the weight and got down to our targets, what will be your first meal that you look forward to?

that is, after all the maintenance and refeeding, when you are completely done with Lipotrim and aftercare programes?

Mine will be home made fish and chips. So I can try to limit the damage that a shop bought one would cause. :D

A very large Jack Daniels on a single block of ice!! :)

im badly craving lettuce & tomatoes with loadsa vinegar and pepper on..... with coleslaw, maybe a slice of ham.... ODD. xx

Warm chicken salad is what I am fancying at the moment but that might change by the time it is all over... I might be craving Lipotim chicken soup by then lol

Chicken tikka from my local Indian restaurant..

Just chicken salad, little mint sauce on a chapatti...

Yum yum xx

Something really, really tasty but healthy and fresh..

Like a slow-roasted vegetable salad with cashews, mozzarella, etc & plenty of different kinds of leaves.

Then yummy fruit for afters! :)

I am craving the chicken and chorizo pasta I made hubby last night smelt absolutely delicious and think it will be my first meal with a lovely salad x

I'm craving tuna steak with veg! And prawns! And smoked haddock!

Weird I wasn't even a massive fish fan!!

ham and cabbage, turnip and potatoes really looking forward to it

The other day I had a craving for chicken in two lettuce leaves like a sandwich. I might give that a try. Otherwise homemade fish and chips it would have to be :p

Hmmmm if it's breakfast porridge with fresh apple and cinnamon. Lunch a tuna salad with lots of veg and some honey mustard dressing. If it's dinner chicken with veg. I'm not really craving sweet stuff though I wouldn't say no to some bananas and custard YUM

Bread and butter.
Very bad for me (I have IBS)

Roast beef with all the trimmings

I've been planning this for a while now and my meal keeps changing. At the minute it's Oxtails in Guinness but that will no doubt change by Food Day!

I think my body's been cycling through craving every single food I've ever eaten because I've craved something different every hour since starting! I dunno, I've been addicted to this spaghetti in creamy tomato and pesto sauce with chicken and mushroom... mmm.

Back