When we're all skinny, what will be your first meal?

One of my usual vices, curry, pizza or kebab. But only as a treat :D

Has to be a pizza! But it will have a 10-inch base of home-made dough, shared between two!!!

its got to be a good indian takeaway for me, lashing of it, or a crusty bread and cheese and wine evening with hubs!

My husbands homemade Indian curry with rice and pitta bread - its the best. With a cold bottle of Heineken

definatley bangers and mash with a yorkshire pudding and onion gravy yummmm x

Changes also by the hour :D lol but @ the min - it's def gonna b , oatcakes loaded with Brie , topped with Parma ham & little rocket , olives on the side & glass of ice cold white wine :) mmmmmmmmmm YUM ! Can't wait :D

Interesting - most of you have chosen really healthy options. Mine would be a huge roast dinner with lots of sausage stuffing!!!

oh definitely a chilli chicken footlong from subway with extra jalapenos and onion sauce! a massive tank of lucozade to wash it down. a tank now, not a bottle.

Hot crusty bread roll,with loads of butter!

Lamb madras with poppadoms, garlic naan and chips!
But I'll probably have chicken salad with a smidge of chilli sauce

Chicken salad. To worried about putting back on the weight I'd lost

Cheese on toast for me!!!

Nicola x

Sweet chilli prawns on salad yum yum :)

I think I'll join in with the healthy crew, I am NOT putting this weight back on. My boyfriend eats really healthy, so to just sit down with him with a glass of water and one of his amazing carb free stir fries will be the cat's meow! Although he has promised me a night out in Cheltenham to a five star restaurant and a b&b when my goal dress fits so he can show me off. I might splurge on a glass of Sauvignon Blanc then :)

Back