When we're all skinny, what will be your first meal?

I have changed my mind....sweet and sour chicken....

Cheese burger raw onions and garlic chips as a treat

I've changed my mind - think I'm gonna have steak with jaspersmum!! I'll have a white wine though! ;)

And home made hand cut chillied chips!! I'd give my right arm for that right now!! I'd be typing slower - but I'd cope!!

I love chip cheese and gravy with bread with real butter washed down by real full fat coke ! But then again thats how I got to be this fat!!!!:rolleyes:

it changes daily but right now am craving a toasted ham cheese onion and mustard sandwich.alternatively a chicken makhani from my local indian.yum yum yum.

I miss toast so bad so that's what I will go for.

The longer I am on this diet the healthy some of my cravings are getting... but nothing beats the steak, baked potato and a pint of smitckwicks.... hardly wait! Somedays I think what if cheat with like a chicken salad... but I have not cheated once on the diet - why start now! TO BEING SKINNY

Wagamamas! I want all the gyoza!

I know it's unhealthy but I cannot WAIT for a chicken tikka masala with a nice piece of naan bread and onion bhajis.... *drools*

Ok wait wait. That's the OLD unhealthy me speaking. I'm going to enjoy diced chicken breast with some sort of tomato-y herby sauce and rice. :D

ha ha skinny-i too am craving the tikka masala!!i think a cheat meal every now and then is allowed so ill defo be having my indian when im done :)

I know it's unhealthy but I cannot WAIT for a chicken tikka masala with a nice piece of naan bread and onion bhajis.... *drools*

Ok wait wait. That's the OLD unhealthy me speaking. I'm going to enjoy diced chicken breast with some sort of tomato-y herby sauce and rice. :D

Once you dont have it every night it is not a problem :) a treat every now and then is okay

i have never ever in my life liked pasta, but since my lipotrim start date thats what ive craved!! how wierd is that??? wish i could develop a craving for everything low fat and healthy though, wouldnt that just be bliss!!

Am totally craving some baked desserts right now... want to try out biscuit recipes and taste for myself how good they are...

Spaghetti bolognese. I start the diet next week but I know for a fact it will be the meal I miss the most x

Back