When will I stop thinking about food

peachy1982

Silver Member
Hello,
I am on day 4 now of Sole Source, and I keep thinking about food.
I just keep thinking about my desire to be slim and hope that keeps my evil thoughts at bay.
But when will i overcome these thoughts, do you ever actually stop missing the food?

peachy
xx

Awww bless ya....I've not actually stopped missing food but i find the urge to get to target is greater for me! some days are much harder than others, just try to put the thought to the back of your mind, i no it's easier said than done...

Good luck..xxxx

To be honest never! But I found as the days went on, even though I thought about it or craved things, the feelings quickly passed, until I just thought, yeah that would be nice, but I'd rather be slim.

I also dreamed a lot about food, not so bad now, but sometimes that cheese on toast nightmare returns!!!!;)

Also I now have come to a stage where I fancy things, but its different foods than before. I would never be able to walk by choc or crisps before and at the start of the diet I craved these, now I fancy other foods, i. e. fruit and some of the forbidden veg like tomatoes etc. I don't know why, but things become clearer. As you begin to feel healthier, I think perhaps you want to put healthier things into your body.

Keep going, I promise it gets easier.

Tracey
x

I'm in my third week and miss food terribbly especially when cooking and preparing meals but i'm not hungry for it so i resist and feel better for it. xxx

Weirdly I think more about food when on the diet than I do off it. I think it's all to do with you crave what you can't have. It's the same with anything else in life.

But as the days go by, resisting the temptation does get easier. You just have to stay strong and focus on the end result. Which is amazing.

Keep going.

I am going to think of food like it is a married man who I want but can't have!!!
lol
peachy
x

Back