When will my dress size change!?!?!

2 stone down and still the same size!!!

Still an 18? It doesn't make sense at all. Have you been exercising with weights? After 2st you should have gone down at least a dress size by now.:confused: But don't despair, at least you are getting healthy, everything else will come after. Good luck:)

Maggie_Sak said:
Still an 18? It doesn't make sense at all. Have you been exercising with weights? After 2st you should have gone down at least a dress size by now.:confused: But don't despair, at least you are getting healthy, everything else will come after. Good luck:)

Also worth bearing in mind that we aren't always the size we think we are to start, have you done your measurements? Were you actually true size 18? If so, have your measurements altered?? They should have done after 2 stone loss :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used to wear a size16 but had to admit defeat and wear an 18 in the end but I can honestly say that I was an 18 and in march this year I went and bought a load of new clothes that were an 18 size and I had no muffin top and they fitted me......1. 7 St later.....they still fit the same!!!!!!

I'm NOT going to give up tho.....those size 12's WILL be mine!!!!

I started as a size 20 top and bottom. Have lost 1st 9lb in 8 weeks and now an 18 on top and 16 on bottom. I do aqua aerobics once a week for an hour.

I was a size 18 (and getting tight!) at my heaviest of 14 stone 9lbs. Now im 10 stone 12lbs and a size 14. It took me AGES to start dropping clothes sizes. I started goign to CURVES the gym and losing inches (14.5 inches lost in 3 months) and that seems to be helping. Its a slow process! xx

Finally seeing the change. Been exercising like a demon with a personal trainer, great but tough. Still not back on plan, trying to build up to that:cry:
Anyhows, despite a loss of 1/2 pound two weeks ago and a gain of 1 pound this week (looking like a * week gain coming this week) I've finally bought and gotten into 16 jeans and a skirt from New Look!!! It's taken me two and a half stone to do it, but finally I can see the change.
Still an 18 in their trousers (the jodpur kind ones that are in at the min), but hope this means that it's starting to move!
Looking up the stats on size 18 - and my bust measurement should mean that it's 3 cms too big - but all the new size 18 tops I have seem to be gaping at the bust - not a good look, so who knows what lies ahead??!!! Size 16 all round I hope!

Exercise is definitely the key especially with weights.

Back