When you have to lose half of yourself...

Yep, I can only have shakes or bars as I do sole source. There are different stages though, and they include food :)

Light exercise varies from people to people depending on how fit they are. For me that's mainly cardio and light weight lifting/sit ups/etc :D I have to go slowly because I don't want to hurt myself. I'm lucky though as I love walking and swimming so at least there are some physical activities I can do without too much effort :D

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I cannot believe it... Today, I officially start Week 4 :eek: It means I managed to stay 100% on a diet for 3 weeks: that in itself is an achievement I think.

Tonight is my WI and again I am strangely nervous yet excited! I have a feeling I have lost a bit around my bum as I can now fit really nicely in some jeans that were too tight 3 weeks ago. I also hope to have lost a bit of fat around my arms. I can't wait for my DVDs to arrive to start exercising a little, in addition to the walking I already do.

I think I am getting fitter too, because now I am not so out of breath while out walking. I think I will have to up the pace a bit :D

I watched Embarrassing Fat Bodies yesterday and I got really scared by all their data. And also I found the filming of the knee activity in obese people really interesting. And this poor teenage girl who worked so hard to lose 23st :eek: I hope she can stop smoking. She is such a strong person! 23st...

I better get up soon...Yes, I'm still in bed :eek: I have to hand in something on Thursday but I always procrastinate when the end is in sight :eek:

Good luck for your weigh in :)

i too watched fat bodies last night. ANYTHING weight related and I'm there with the remote in my hand :)

I too found the 'findings' with the joints really interesting and yes like you, a bit scary! So sad about the girl with the 23 stone loss, i think she will stop smoking..she wants the loose skin surgery too much, so she'll do it!!!

have a great day x

[YOUTUBE]YouTube - ‪Rosemary Conley Success Story - Jo Butcher - Lost 5 Stone‬‏[/YOUTUBE]

I just watched this video clip. Look at how toned and slender this woman looks. She oozes confidence and self esteem AND she is gorgeous!

RR, I watch as many weight related programmes as I can, but I am quite restricted as I don't have Sky :(

I may have already said it, but in September, I start a new job and they have a gym and swimming pool that staff can use. I wonder if one of my PE colleagues will agree to help me find a good fitness programme.....

A new day today, and it is getting easier and easier. I had trouble going to sleep last night (or should I say "this morning" :cry: ) because my brain was in overdrive. You know how it works: you get excited/worried/interested in something and before you know it, it takes over all your thoughts! For once, however, it was a nice brain overdrive as I was trying to imagine what life will be like if I achieve my new long term target. You may indeed have noticed that I didn't put up my target weight in my details nor in my signature, and this is because I do not want to get demotivated (I have a lot to lose). However, yesterday, I have decided that I would try my hardest to reach an overweight BMI (i.e. under 30) by Christmas.

I have not been under a BMI 30 for so long! That is why my brain was in overdrive :) I am also very impatient to start exercising a little, to start toning up gently. My 6lbs loss of yesterday really put me in a good mood. As I said before, I won't always have high losses, so I might as well enjoy them when they're here :D

Your doing amazingly! I know it seems such a long long way when you first start... but look how much you have lost in just 3 weeks! And with this type of diet the change is VERY quick... take pictures once a month and your be amazed at the change!

woweeee 6lb???..fantastic Bookworm, really well done! :D

You are doing so well, and that new job complete with 'ensuite gym' ;) will be such an added bonus. I couldn't see the youtube video, maybe you could post a link to it? thanks :)

yes, the loss does slow down eventually, BUT all these smaller loses are still loses and add up to a stone before you know it...keep going when that happens...don't let anything discourage you! It will be so worth it :)

NOW, GET BACK TO YOUR UNI WORK!!!!!! :D

i'm exactly the same i loooovee weight related shows
i love watching programs about anorexia i find it so interesting, i also love supersize me v super skinny and now embarrasing fat bodies lol

it was crazy the amount of weight she lost she lost me plus some now thats crazyyy

congrats on the amazing weight loss :D

i wish my job had a gym, we can get discount on the gym near my work but its still pretty expensive
although they do have a pool that would be kid free which i would love

woweeee 6lb???..fantastic Bookworm, really well done! :D

You are doing so well, and that new job complete with 'ensuite gym' ;) will be such an added bonus. I couldn't see the youtube video, maybe you could post a link to it? thanks :)

yes, the loss does slow down eventually, BUT all these smaller loses are still loses and add up to a stone before you know it...keep going when that happens...don't let anything discourage you! It will be so worth it :)

NOW, GET BACK TO YOUR UNI WORK!!!!!! :D

Thanks RR :D I can't seem to be able to find the video again on YouTube :( I will try again later.
Oh, and I have been working really hard today :D

i'm exactly the same i loooovee weight related shows
i love watching programs about anorexia i find it so interesting, i also love supersize me v super skinny and now embarrasing fat bodies lol

it was crazy the amount of weight she lost she lost me plus some now thats crazyyy

congrats on the amazing weight loss :D

i wish my job had a gym, we can get discount on the gym near my work but its still pretty expensive
although they do have a pool that would be kid free which i would love

We should create a club of diet programmes fans :p It's really scary to watch Embarrassing Fat Bodies, but it does help with the diet.

Your doing amazingly! I know it seems such a long long way when you first start... but look how much you have lost in just 3 weeks! And with this type of diet the change is VERY quick... take pictures once a month and your be amazed at the change!

Thanks Sammy! I will take a picture at the beginning of Week 5. It's strange though, because I haven't lost much around my waste... So where does all this fat come from? :D

we sooo should that would be awesome
have you any other favourites that i havent mentioned ?

I don't have Sky, so I'm rather limited :( But RainbowRose is an expert :p

I used to love Biggest Loser! I often wonder if I'd be able to survive a week there! :eek:

Speaking of Biggest Loser, I have decided on a new medium term goal: I want to be able to complete the 30 Day shred by Jillian by Christmas. I have to get fitter though!!!

i watch most of my programmes online as i find its easier and generally can choose when i want to watch them

good luck on the 30 day shred

Yeah, I will need luck :D But first, I do my Rosemary Conley. One step at a time :)

Have you ever watched Fat Families? RainbowRose says it's great but I only saw some short clips on Youtube.

Back