Where am I going wrong??

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Tinnedtomato, 10 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have maintained this week, and im gutted because I thought i'd done pretty well. Could someone take a look at my food diary (below) and tell me if anything obvious sticks out. I know I had the cowboy brunch last Thursday, but I thought id done enough to get over that.

Thanks, guys xx

http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/197773-food-diary-week-4-a.html

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Are you weighing and measuring everything? Writing down every little morsel that goes into your mouth (to the last crumb) a bite of this a taste of that, are the pitta's definitely the HEB ones? You don't seem to be eating a massive amount and it's all very similar, try shaking the food up a bit, your body may be used to you eating the same thing and therefore it may not be having an affect. Have you started exercising?

4. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Peachy, I have written down everything, and regarding the pitta's, I only found out yesterday that the pitta's may not be the correct HEb ones. Do you know which ones are??

I haven't started any proper physical exercise yet, planning on going to zumba shortly, but I have started parking in the furthest car parking space, and using the upstairs loo, etc, lol xx

5. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Asda and co-op I believe, if you do a search at the top for HEB or HEXB pittas there are a fair few threads on them, it could just be something as simple as that, are you drinking enough, that can make a difference, TOTM can, all sorts, just keep at it, it will probably show next week. Good luck

6. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you for that.

I borrowed some different scales last night and re-weighed this morning, and iv actually lost 4lb!! So im really happy now!! lol x

7. lesley50

lesley50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.4lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    slimming world

I hate to put a downer on it , but different scales do weigh differently

8. HeatherJay

HeatherJay Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.94%)
    i think your diary looks fine, sometimes we can't quite explain our weigh ins. 2 weeks i ago i went to london, had lots to eat/drink but still had a 2.5 loss on the following thursday. the next week i was almost 100% on the plan and sts!

9. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks guys for replying. I do fully understand that changing scales will not give me a true reflection, but I will be using these scales from now on, so my weight loss next week, and the week after, etc. will show then xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.