Where am I going wrong??

Tinnedtomato

Gold Member
I have maintained this week, and im gutted because I thought i'd done pretty well. Could someone take a look at my food diary (below) and tell me if anything obvious sticks out. I know I had the cowboy brunch last Thursday, but I thought id done enough to get over that.

Thanks, guys xx

http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/197773-food-diary-week-4-a.html

Are you weighing and measuring everything? Writing down every little morsel that goes into your mouth (to the last crumb) a bite of this a taste of that, are the pitta's definitely the HEB ones? You don't seem to be eating a massive amount and it's all very similar, try shaking the food up a bit, your body may be used to you eating the same thing and therefore it may not be having an affect. Have you started exercising?

Are you weighing and measuring everything? are the pitta's definitely the HEB ones? Have you started exercising?

Thanks Peachy, I have written down everything, and regarding the pitta's, I only found out yesterday that the pitta's may not be the correct HEb ones. Do you know which ones are??

I haven't started any proper physical exercise yet, planning on going to zumba shortly, but I have started parking in the furthest car parking space, and using the upstairs loo, etc, lol xx

Asda and co-op I believe, if you do a search at the top for HEB or HEXB pittas there are a fair few threads on them, it could just be something as simple as that, are you drinking enough, that can make a difference, TOTM can, all sorts, just keep at it, it will probably show next week. Good luck

i think your diary looks fine, sometimes we can't quite explain our weigh ins. 2 weeks i ago i went to london, had lots to eat/drink but still had a 2.5 loss on the following thursday. the next week i was almost 100% on the plan and sts!

Thanks guys for replying. I do fully understand that changing scales will not give me a true reflection, but I will be using these scales from now on, so my weight loss next week, and the week after, etc. will show then xx

Back