Where are u at and what are ur energy levels?

Tinkerbellarella

overworked underpaid mum!
Curious. Just wondered how far people are into their exante journey and what energy levels are like. New people i imagine a bit energy less maybe? Better the more u get into it all? Passing time. Feel free to humour me ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

What like, not at all? ''/ hmmm. I just expect to be all tired and listless for a bit. Hopefully not though, With 5 kids to chase round after!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Lol wow. I'm taking bets on my First week loss with my hubby to be. I'd love to see double figures! Nearest i came to this converting thing is when i followed red days on sw, and withdrawjng from carbs for me was hell. I was proper rough even though i wasn't strictly on a low carb thing. And i slept for england! Which was nice!

Day 7 and nothing at all, don't feel any different,no hunger or anything since day 1! weird ;)

Hi, I was tierd and listless for the first two days- not easy with an 19 month old to run around after!- the hardest thing was for me to stop eating her leftovers!
Energy levels kicked in on day 3 and i am now currently on day 6 and feel fab!;)

Hiya this is what i'm expecting tbh. Which will be fun! I hear u on the kid front, i got 5 including 2 under 3's. So that will be fun! Luckily, my eldest is with my mil this week and my daughters are a bit helpful bless em. Good job i'm starting in the hols i think and him indoors is taking over the cooking for the first week :)

I've just started week 6 and since around day 5 I have had tonnes more energy than I used to! :)

Yeah, I wasn't so fortunate in my first week experience - I reckon the first 5 days or so were pretty burtal (headachy, week, so so tired, sleeping lots) but it started to pick up after that. In week 2 I went for a really long walk with my OH and struggled (felt very weak again) so think it was just too much - felt fine otherwise by this point though. By week 3 I was well and truly in the zone and feeling like myself again but with loads more energy - no afternoon slumps or blood sugar rollercoasters. I think I'll probably need to do low GI when maintaining as my carb withdrawal was so bad and I have so many highs and lows during the day when eating "normally".

So, the first 3-4 days in particular might well be pretty bad for you but if you can just grit your teeth and get through week 1 it will be sooooo worth it!!!

:)

Oh, and the other bonus to having such a hard time getting into ketosis is that it makes cheating a very scary prospect - I don't want to go through that again any time soon!!

x

Im on day 4 and feel fine - i had headaches for the first 2 days but now i am beginning to have alot more energy and starting to enjoy my days off rather then being in bed ha ha!

Mon and tues I had shakes for brekkie and lunch with a small tea. Started ts properly on weds so i s'pose today is officially only day 4. I feel tired, bit of headache still and bit hungry. Feeling very positive though and determined to see this through..... i WILL be a yummy mummy!!

Back