Where has everybody gone

Blessed dont worry I have 2 st to lose too buts all going in the right direction lol which is OFF how much have you lost so far?? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Blessed dont worry I have 2 st to lose too buts all going in the right direction lol which is OFF how much have you lost so far?? X

You are so right, I lost a stone with exercise and calorie counting and started Lipotrim when I hit a plateau. I lost 6.3lbs from last week to yesterday.

Wow excellent. Im hoping to get down to 9st 7lb which will prob take me unil 21st july. N then im goin to try and get another 8lb off. Im teeny tiny in height im not bein dramaticvwhen I say I want to get down to 8.13 lol my bmi will allow me to be between 7.13 and 9st which is crazy.
Heaven knows how ill survive another 7 weeks.....I have hope tho
6 more days till weigh in for us wioo xxx

Wow excellent. Im hoping to get down to 9st 7lb which will prob take me unil 21st july. N then im goin to try and get another 8lb off. Im teeny tiny in height im not bein dramaticvwhen I say I want to get down to 8.13 lol my bmi will allow me to be between 7.13 and 9st which is crazy.
Heaven knows how ill survive another 7 weeks.....I have hope tho
6 more days till weigh in for us wioo xxx

I was going to say 9st what!!!! And then I read the rest of your message. My ideal weight is 11.3 stone as I am 175cm tall 5.10 in feet and inches and my bmi should be between 18 and 25. I am 47 this year so guess my metabolism is also slowing down. I dont want to be fat and frumpy at 50 so trying my best to lose the weight. I am taking it, one day at a time and everyday I finish strong is a successful day for me. Looking forward to our next weigh in loss.

Got to day 9 today and in good spirits still. Bored but excited.
Not even wanted to weigh myself cause id be devod if id not lost anythin lol.....roll on tuesday and the start of week 3. omg x

Got to day 9 today and in good spirits still. Bored but excited.
Not even wanted to weigh myself cause id be devod if id not lost anythin lol.....roll on tuesday and the start of week 3. omg x

Well done Gem!!!! Day 9. Proud of ya. You can do it. Looking hot in your profiler btw.

Aw i cant stop weighing myself hun. Lol. Only in the mornings obviously as the water really pushes up those numbers lol.

Hope Tues flies in. Mine on Sat. Im BEYOND excited. Wooooooop

Ava
xxxxx

I know ava. I would love to weigh myself but I know that id give in if id not lost anything. Its gettin a lot easier in avoiding temptation now which is always a good thing. My nephew made some buns n I was even careful not to get any icing on my fingers when I was feeding him. Bein knocked out of ketosis would be catastrophic for me.
Im excited to see how much youve lost hun not long now is it eeeeeeeeeeeeek
Dont know how im gunna manage another 4 weeks tho its so boring x

I know ava. I would love to weigh myself but I know that id give in if id not lost anything. Its gettin a lot easier in avoiding temptation now which is always a good thing. My nephew made some buns n I was even careful not to get any icing on my fingers when I was feeding him. Bein knocked out of ketosis would be catastrophic for me.
Im excited to see how much youve lost hun not long now is it eeeeeeeeeeeeek
Dont know how im gunna manage another 4 weeks tho its so boring x

Yip. That would be disheartening. Reminds me of only losing 2LBS!!!! last week despite being 100%! I stuck with it tho and gonna bang it outa the park this sat!! Its not long at all wooooooop.

NO FOOD is worth being knocked out of ketosis for. except my chinese. I joke.

Im hitting my 4th week. You can do it too. Its rather unsociable alright but we'll get there.

Ava
xxxxxx

Gaaaaàwd boredom is my nemesis seriously......how much longer lol
On a more positive note im still 100% and only 3 more days until weigh in phew! X

Gaaaaàwd boredom is my nemesis seriously......how much longer lol
On a more positive note im still 100% and only 3 more days until weigh in phew! X

Aw sorry to hear u bored. WELL DONE you on staying 100%!!!! Roll on weigh in

Watch a movie, go on facebook, have a bath :)

Ava
xxxxx

Ha im fine honey. Just havin a rant ha. Day 11 tomoz woop xx

Omg I cannot wait till I get weighed on tuesday. I just only wish u could have a treat day once a week ha if only!
Im really proud of myself today that ive managed nearly 2 weeks without food and have been 100% throughout.
I can see the 9s already n let me say that this is going to be my last diet EVER no way am I going thru this again.
Everyone having a good weekend?? Xx

Omg I cannot wait till I get weighed on tuesday. I just only wish u could have a treat day once a week ha if only!
Im really proud of myself today that ive managed nearly 2 weeks without food and have been 100% throughout.
I can see the 9s already n let me say that this is going to be my last diet EVER no way am I going thru this again.
Everyone having a good weekend?? Xx

Wooooop wooooop honey! You have done SO well! Wouldnt a wee treat be lovely. NO!!! lol

Roll on the 9's. They are but a dream for me.

Im having a super weekend. Was greeted with 12 9lbs this morning = happy lady

How is your weekend?

Ava
xxxxxx

Ava
xxxxxx

I know noooooo to treats lol
I worked yest to avoid temptation but today has gone so fast. Just been pottering around doing washin etc ha. Just sat down havin my second shake now. Gunna watch a bit of tv then hit the bath heehee! 2 more sleeps!
12.9 ooh I say well done its a great feeling isn't it. When I see 10st something ill be satisfied that this diet is working lol...
You having a good time wuth your aunt??
Xx

start weight 12.2 current weight 11.7

I know noooooo to treats lol
I worked yest to avoid temptation but today has gone so fast. Just been pottering around doing washin etc ha. Just sat down havin my second shake now. Gunna watch a bit of tv then hit the bath heehee! 2 more sleeps!
12.9 ooh I say well done its a great feeling isn't it. When I see 10st something ill be satisfied that this diet is working lol...
You having a good time wuth your aunt??
Xx

Aw brill the days gone quickly. Enjoy ur second shake doll. You are sooo close to weigh in. Exciting.

It is a fab feeling. Im like you are about the 10's about the 11's. Then i really might start ta feel slimmer.

You will so get into the 10's. 8lbs. woooop

Having such a lovely time with my aunty thanks. She thought i looked alot thinner....ive started doing a 'skinny' dance, shaking my ass....lol...even tho im still huge. Ha

Ava
xxxxx

Haha ava your far from huge lovely! How long are you planning on staying on lipo for?? N wats your goal?
Id love to stay on till 21st june by my calcs I should be about 9st 7 or there by then im gunna go weight watchers for life to maintain n not have to be so drastic lol xx

Haha ava your far from huge lovely! How long are you planning on staying on lipo for?? N wats your goal?
Id love to stay on till 21st june by my calcs I should be about 9st 7 or there by then im gunna go weight watchers for life to maintain n not have to be so drastic lol xx

Aw thanks lady! Planning to stay on it till July I hope. Had hoped to get to a teeny tiny 8st something. But think thats in my wildest dreams. Id be happy at 9 / 10 stone for now. Not sure really.

Oooooh great you have that goal. Good luck

Just texted the ex. Sigh!

Ava
xxxxxx

Ooooh really let me know how it goes. Be strong tho n try not to get upset x

No reply Gem!!! Want to phone him now :(

Devastated

Ava
xxxxx

If I were you I wouldnt phone him. Hes bein so nasty n disrespectful. U dont deserve that x

Back