Extra Easy Where have i gone wrong?

Kel1512

Have been doing ee all week and not had over 5 per day but the scales say I have put on 2lbs?? Quite frustrated as I have even been having more superfree and yet I have gained :( actual weigh in day is tomorrow so maybe I should have waited

Have I missed something?

Hey, have you got a food diary on here that we could have a look at? Have you been having 1/3 superfree? Drinking enough? *week?
Our bodies are strange things...I've stuck to pretty much the same eating habits each week yet some weeks I have a big loss (4lbs) and others small (1lb).
Good luck, hope to see your progress tomorrow in the Sunday weighers thread.

Hiya this is what I've had, drinks are tea or diet iron bru

Monday B 2 weetabix and milk
L pastasalad 1/2 syn
Banana an muller light
D gammon, chips egg and beans (1syn salad cream)

Tuesday
B weetabix and milk
L baked pot salad and beans
Strawbs and muller light
D beef ragu with large salad (2 syns)

Wed
B porridge and milk
L salad
D pork chops (fat removed) carrots broccoli and gravy (2syns)

Thurs
B fry up (8 syns)
D kebab meat (SW version) coleslaw (1syn) chips and salad, 1 syn salad cream

Friday
B porridge and milk
L salmon salad and mug shot (1 syn salad cream)
D SW chilli and chips

Hey, I would say you could probably up your superfree a little, judging by Monday, Thursday and Friday
Everything else looks ok :) Maybe have a look at your portion sizes (obviously I can't tell from reading what you've eaten :) ) but by ensuring you fill 1/3 of your plate with superfree food you'll naturally be limiting your portion size.

Maybe drink more water too? That seems to be the general advice around here...granted I'm guilty of drinking diet coke and only diet coke. Also, you've been having porridge/weetabix for breakfast with milk..has the milk in your cereal been your HEA for the day? Have you been syning any milk you have in your tea? (if you take it with milk)

There are much more experienced and knowledgeable members than me who will hopefully be able to offer you some more advice, I'm still learning the ropes 10 weeks in lol

Good luck :)

Kel1512 said:
Hiya this is what I've had, drinks are tea or diet iron bru

Monday B 2 weetabix and milk
L pastasalad 1/2 syn
Banana an muller light
D gammon, chips egg and beans (1syn salad cream)

Tuesday
B weetabix and milk
L baked pot salad and beans
Strawbs and muller light
D beef ragu with large salad (2 syns)

Wed
B porridge and milk
L salad
D pork chops (fat removed) carrots broccoli and gravy (2syns)

Thurs
B fry up (8 syns)
D kebab meat (SW version) coleslaw (1syn) chips and salad, 1 syn salad cream

Friday
B porridge and milk
L salmon salad and mug shot (1 syn salad cream)
D SW chilli and chips

Try to make sure you have super free with breakfast, and try to drink more, as technically tea doesn't count towards your fluid intake :)

I would say up ur super free abit also how did a fry up add a total of 8 syns i norm have 2 bacon fat removed 2 scrambled eggs beansq plenty mushrooms toms and 2 slices of wholemeal bread healthy b and thats all free grilled or fryed in fry light.. I also find water really helps ive had much better looses when i up my water intake and i weighed at home last week my scales said i put on 2lb but infact when i weighed in group i lost 2.5lb so dont go by ur scales go by the scales in ur group gd luck keep us posted x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

It was a tescos breakfast, I did manage to cut the fat off the bacon but the rest I caved in on haha

Thanks for the advise, I will try and up the superfree and see what happens. I'm in no rush to lose weight as long as it comes of then that fine, I just couldn't see how I managed to gain with hardly any syns all week

Thanks again xx

Kel1512 said:
It was a tescos breakfast, I did manage to cut the fat off the bacon but the rest I caved in on haha

Thanks for the advise, I will try and up the superfree and see what happens. I'm in no rush to lose weight as long as it comes of then that fine, I just couldn't see how I managed to gain with hardly any syns all week

Thanks again xx

O ok that makes sense the pic they have in tescos of the fried breckie looks so nice dont think i could resist lol also i dont find cuttin my syns down helps me ive done it b4 and had crap losses so i always have mine sumtimes not all in 1 day but i just save them up for the weekend or a night out xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

deffo up the superfree as these are the speed and superspeed foods that give our bodies a weight loss boost. also, only get weight on their scales once a week, as getting on our own scales mid week we may see a small gain or a stay the same!! i have myself and been disheartened only to go to group and lose 2 pounds! so dont worry. oh and on the superfree, even if its just a sliced banana in your porridge, few strawberries chopped up onto your weatabix its really easy to work into your meals

Kel1512 said:

Thanks again xx

I find that after a really good weeks weightloss the next week is usually a maintain or a small gain

Back