Where there's a will.....food diary

I've lost the plot- lunchtime today has been so bad. HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vegan*4*Life said:
AWESOME!! Well done! :D Did you see my post about the pedometer btw?

Thank you!!! :) yes I did see your post about pedometer- sorry never got round to replying to it. I have 2 pedometers that I can link up to my Nintendo ds. They're really good as its like yours and doesn't pick up slightest movement. Think I need to dig one of them out and start using it!!!

Vegan*4*Life said:
What's happened?! :(

Yesterday ended up being an awful day!!! Involving bread, naughty sausages, 2 pieces of cake and custard (all this is school dinners). Then on top of that two of the £1 bars of dairy milk chocolate, a 500ml bottle sprite, mums homemade lasagne (definitely not sw friendly- sauce out of jar, lean mince, white sauce, cheese) and a piece of chocolate log left from easter!!!!
Bloody hell- how disgusting is all that!!! The worst day ever!!!! :-(
So I think the next few days until weigh in- no syns at all if possible- maybe just odd couple for salad cream/mayo but no treats!!! And lots of Superspeed. Got some Superspeed soup in freezer and also gonna look up superfree fruit and other foods. Think fish and chicken may be Superspeed too! Hopefully I can counteract the damage!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Draw a line under it and move on. Don't fester about it or stress because it messes with your head and you will think sod it....and turn a bad day into another and another and before you know it a bad week and so on. You are doing really well so carry on, don't look back. You can do it!! :)

Back