Where will you shop when you get to goal?

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Ive become a little obsessed with Next online, I never used to like next but now I see loads of lovely stuff. Im not going to buy anything yet but I really want to. Im going to go mad when I get to goal - assuming I can get my hands on some money.

Good luck, I am sure that you will do it!! The nicest thing will be going in to any nice high store and picking up a size 10 or 12!!!!!! Tasha x Starting Exante on the 2nd Jan!!!

i wanna go new york city and splash the cash there on clothes :)

Know the feeling!!!

John Lewis , Hobbs, Joules, Phase Eight and Planet are my current favourites. Some Marks and Spencer's but no more Evans, Anne Harvey and other tents stores. Most of these stores I have never even been in before.

I'm loving it! Not the MacDonald's version though.

Good Luck to all new starters, it took me eight months to lose six stones - I didn't do add a meal week but most weeks added a meal to three magic packets.

Lots of fizzy water, soup to work in a thermos flask, and one can of Dr Pepper Zero now and again, splash of milk in morning tea.

Last stone took ages but now maintaining just fine. VLCD do work. Down side - you need a total new wardrobe, magic.

GSQ

Sod clothes my 'skinny' present is being a pony! Ive always had horses but sold all mine when pregnant with my 1st son 2 and a half yrs ago and feel too heavy to ride atm. So once ive got to goal thats being my treat to myself! I love pony shopping!!!! lol

John Lewis , Hobbs, Joules, Phase Eight and Planet are my current favourites. Some Marks and Spencer's but no more Evans, Anne Harvey and other tents stores. Most of these stores I have never even been in before.

I'm loving it! Not the MacDonald's version though.

Good Luck to all new starters, it took me eight months to lose six stones - I didn't do add a meal week but most weeks added a meal to three magic packets.

Lots of fizzy water, soup to work in a thermos flask, and one can of Dr Pepper Zero now and again, splash of milk in morning tea.

Last stone took ages but now maintaining just fine. VLCD do work. Down side - you need a total new wardrobe, magic.

GSQ

Wow well done, I cant wait to be in your shoes!

GSq, when you say you added one meal every week what rules did you try to stick to??

And for me, river island, nv, Jane norman, all those that I've never been able to shop in!

0 lost : 60 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
GSq, when you say you added one meal every week what rules did you try to stick to??

And for me, river island, nv, Jane norman, all those that I've never been able to shop in!

My job involves some social eating - so my add a meal was linked to these days or just Friday or Saturday. I found a whole week of adding a meal was far too much, even on holiday Rules. - always low or no carbs, protein fish, shell fish, chicken and green salad or vegetables. No fat and no booze. It made it work for me.

Thanks GSQ

River Island use to be my favourite shop - defo be back River!!!! Wait for me.

Jane Norman and Lipsy - have never shopped in here except for bags etc, cant wait.

I still like River Island, though haven't been able to buy anything nice in their larger sizes for quite a while - so I will go back once I can get into the 12s.

Miss Selfridge also has some nice bits -but I think they come up quite small, so it would be a boost to be able to fit into their 12s (which is probably more like a 10).

Although I do love clothes shopping - shoes and boots are my thing. So what I'm really looking forward to is being able to buy a lush pair of knee high boots to wear with thick tights over a tunic top and look good in it, with no more thunder thighs or muffin top :D

Ooh boots that zip all the way up!!!

Think the last time I fitted something in miss self ridge I was about 14!

Tbh there's a good shopping trip available in my own wardrobe out of things I've bought that haven't fitted!

I want dark skinny jeans, tight(ish) knit jumper and a fab pair of irregular choice boots I've seen. That will be my goal outfit. Might even get some of those matching bra and knicker sets too lol! Oh and some Jenny from the block hoop earrings, going a bit 1990's on my self here!

Sounds like a plan to me fizzyfluff :D I'm like the idea of wearing skinny jeans, but I look like an icecream cone in them as my ankles to mid calf are relatively normal sized (for my frame), but then I go (much) wider up my legs to my butt :eek:

I'm pear shaped - so I reckon I'll still be so, even when smaller. I do envy (in a nice way) those who have a more 'straight up and down' shape - as they tend to look good in clothes, small and large.

Oh well... I'll be happy being a small 'pear' as long as I can shop for 12s and choose things from any high street shop.

Smallest I can remember being (as an adult) is a sml 14, I can remember having problems getting jeans that fitted as I naturally have a big bum but had little tiny waist do they also gaped so badly.

Imagine a little tiny waist lol.

Prob will be more evened out now post children

River island jeans, h&m for anything, just being able to go in and try something on without walking out again almost in tears. I feel rough as hell today (day 2) but this is spurring me on so much.

I saw someone mentioned Irregular Choice boots, I didn't know they did them but I was drooling at their shoes last year, totally impractical for me as all I do are nursery runs ATM but they're something I'd love to get eventually. Yum!

Keep up the chat folks it's fab :)

Back