WHICH CAMBRIDGE SHAKES ARE NICE HOT?

Hi

The capuccino one is nice hot but I add an extra teaspoon of coffee and no sweetner (it is quite sweet anyway!) I also use a Vanilla with 2 teaspoons of coffee in the morning and its lovely - like a latte.

I've always found with the hot shakes is that if you leave them for even a little bit they go quite gloopy so you have to drink them more or less straight away.

H x

I have only tried the choc and choc mint hot yet. Did try the butterscotch hot but didnt like it.

Will give the banana a go though- i used to love banana and custard!!!

Definitely chocolate and vanilla are nice hot; not sure about the others!

Also, have any of you tried breaking up a bar into one of your shakes? I did on cambridge at the start of the year and remember it being lovely.

Not a great one if you don't like coffee, but choocalte with a spoon of coffee, it's lovely on a down day, like a pick me up and comforting.

If you like coffe, just add half a pack then you can have 2 :D

I make a black coffee with a sweetner...then half a pack of cappacino....mmmmm lovely!
Have that every morning then the other half at about 2pm...and really look forward to it :)

AManda
xx

Amanda/Loopy.. just wanted to say your avatar is lovely! :D you look fantastic! :)

I just read all this and decided to try the choc mint with peppermint tea.

I have to say it is fantastic!!!! It's almost as good as mint aero in my opinion I love it

I'm really glad I asked this. There are loads of great suggestions. It just goes to show that actually we are spoilt for choice on the Cambridge diet. I'm working my way through them slowly. Today I tried the banana shake hot. I enjoyed it very much. It is comforting like banana custard. However afterwards it did repeat on me a bit and so I think next time I'll try a warm banana tetra pak, by adding boiling water, maybe the result will be better. I'll let you know what I think.

Thanks again for your ideas and comments.

Dizzy x

You should not add boiling water to tetra.just hot water
I do this to 1/2 choc one mmmmmm
going to have my last 1/2 in a mo before bed.
{{{HUGS}}}

I'm really glad I asked this. There are loads of great suggestions. It just goes to show that actually we are spoilt for choice on the Cambridge diet. I'm working my way through them slowly. Today I tried the banana shake hot. I enjoyed it very much. It is comforting like banana custard. However afterwards it did repeat on me a bit and so I think next time I'll try a warm banana tetra pak, by adding boiling water, maybe the result will be better. I'll let you know what I think.

Thanks again for your ideas and comments.

Dizzy x

The Tetra pack is very creamy and I think it is lovely I get two good mugs out of the one hot.

Love Mini xxx

Tried the Banana Tetra warm yesterday. I enjoyed it! It did make two mug fulls and it didn't repeat on me. I did miss the lumps though that I deliberately eat with my sundae spoon (I know I'm weird!)

Still working my way through your other suggestions.

Dizzy x

I am now getting three mugs out of the tetra hot:)

Have not tried the Cinnamon Yet! Does sound lovely Bellybee!

I added a spoonful of instant coffee to a warm cappaccino today as suggested and this was a nice improvement on just a warm cappaccino. Wouldn't want it too often though as I have just cured my caffeine addiction. I am going to get some Vanilla's on wednesday and am dying to try all the variations with the vanilla's. I love Cinnamon so will try that first.

Dizzy x

Hi Dizzy,

Will have to try that one as well.

I have done the vanilla in the coffee and I do like that and as for being cured of caffeine addiction...:rolleyes: ...give up the fags, don't care for drink, on a diet, caffeine I do miss it too much.

Love Mini xxx

Still trying to get through all your suggestions. Just had half a packet of vanilla hot with some nutmeg sprinkled on the top it was yummy.

Just deciding whether to have the other half with nutmeg again or cinnamon.

See what I fancy in another hour or so.

What brilliant suggestions! I'd only ever had choc mint hot - but now I'm going to try them all! I add orange water flavouring to vanilla and berry water flavouring to choc, strawberry and FOF - so will try them hot as well!
Aren't we an inventive lot???!

Back