WHICH CAMBRIDGE SHAKES ARE NICE HOT?

Can someone please tell me how much water you use with a tetra to make a hot choc or hot banana - is it still 250ml?

My morning routine is a "hot" cappucino with a teaspoon of decaf coffee and I sometimes have a "hot" choc or choc mint after a bath and before bed - really soothing....

Having just read all the suggestions though have done a shopping list for Peppermint Tea, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Sweetners. Brilliant ideas...

Just having the banana hot .......... and it does taste so different!!!! WOW i'm impressed. Can't wait to work my way through the lot now!

Just having the banana hot .......... and it does taste so different!!!! WOW i'm impressed. Can't wait to work my way through the lot now!

It is really comforting to have warm drinks throughout the day now the cold weather is setting in particularly when you are cold from being in ketosis.

It is also nice to be able to try new flavours when you have been doing the diet for sometime already.

Thanks Linda

Finally tried the banana and toffee and walnut today. Used a banana tetra as I don't have sachets in banana. It mixed very smooth no lumps with just a spoon. So that will probably appeal to most. It was a nice change again. Still trying to work my way through all the other suggestions. Will probably use the other 1/2 tetra banana with nutmeg. (I love nutmeg!) Is it OK to keep the open tetra overnight in the fridge or should I use it up today?

Hope some of the newbies enjoy trying some of the suggestions here!

Dizzy x

My goodness, I did not know their could be so many ways to enjoy the Tetra. I normally take mine to work and drink it straight. Now you all have given me a wonderful idea to enjoy it for a little bit longer. The peppermint tea recipe sounds yummy :p , I definately have to give that a try.

Thanks

I haven't tried this one but one of my clients has a vanilla shake hot, sometimes with a teaspoon of coffee, but usually with a teeny bit of the Sunshine Orange water flavouring. I have another client that has tried it and has added a sweetener and is hooked on it. She says with the Sunshine Orange it mmmyummy. xx Gayle

As it's been cold and wet all day I thought I'd bump this up for anyone who hasn't seen it or fancys something different.

Dizzy x

Bump for Cah Ching not sure if you will have seen this before.

Also for everyone else who hasn't seen and would like some ideas for something warm apart from the soups.

Dizzy x

Had one butterscotch in the back of the cupboard been there for ages didn't like it. Just tried it hot and it was lovely. Really good to have a different flavour especially as my stocks are quite limited at the moment.

I would certainly recommend it to everyone to try!

Dizzy x

Bumping this again for all the newbies. There are some ace combinations on here.

Dizzy x

Any new ideas for here??

Ooh this is fab! Iam just about to have a hot choc/mint but really looking forward to trying all the others,

This is good to know. I never thought of trying them warm except choc.

Hot cappucino with an extra slug of coffee in it (mix a teaspoon of coffee granules in a tiny bit of hot water & add the paste to the shake)...lush :D

Just to add to this - I love the banana one hot, but close contenders are mint choc and chocolate. I find that when they are hot the fill me up a lot better before starting I didnt think I would like them hot but tried one and now I'm hooked - rarely have a cold shake now!!!

As its summer...well ish!, i didnt order many soups & now have 3 weeks of shakes left, didnt think to heat the other flavours up... UUUuumm will go & investigate in the kitchen now... x thanks guys

ALL OF 'EM!!! :D:D (I never have any cold shakes.)

Mix approx. a level teaspoon of psyllium husks into your powder, add hot water and blend very well - hey presto, hot pudding!! :p (More filling too!)

(Apologies if that one was already there - couldn't be bothered to read thru whole thread! :eek:)

Last edited:
Back