Which 'solution' do you follow?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Miss_G, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Miss_G

Miss_G Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(13.33%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Have you tried all 3? What was the weight loss variance? Did you struggle with recipe ideas?

Im deciding which to follow at the moment. I do think id struggle with the total replacement - BUT does anyone see any problems with mixing it up?

For instance, if I choose to follow the working solution - but by day 3-4 I could go without a meal and just have a shake, would that still be ok? Some days I might fancy a meal some days not..?

Does anyone actually do this themselves?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I do a mixture. Some weeks I stick to total solution, sometimes I add a meal, some times I add several meals through the week. It does affect weight loss a bit, but not significantly. For me, it made the difference that I've stuck to it, and only gone to low carb meals, rather than bingeing. After the initial fantastic weight loss, I think I lose about 4lb a week on total solution and 2.5-3 when mixing in low carb meals.
    Good luck whatever route you choose to follow.

4. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    im going to do ts once i have got in to ketosis. atm i restarted yesterday but felt so hungry i have decided to munch on chicken breast and lettuce to help me with the first few days :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.