Which SW plan are you following (sorry if this thread has been done in the past)

KraziKayzi

Silver Member
Hiya,
Not sure if this thread has been used before and I have tried looking but there are SOOOO many threads, will be like looking for a needle in a hay stack!

I am due to start SW tomorrow and I am just wondering if you lully SW peeps can tell me which plan you follow on SW and why you chose that plan....

I am assuming the 3 plans are:

Red Days
Green Days
Easy Eating(?)

I am still very unsure about the whole SW concept so be gentle :)

Thanking you muchly
xKx

Last edited:
The third plan is extra easy hehe :D
Im doing the extra easy plan has I like meat aswell as veg with my meals :D
Basically I can have upto 15 syns like the other plans but only allowed 1 HEXA & 1 HEXB. It also states you have to fill your plate with 1/3 superfree food like salad or certain veg :D
Hope that helps :D

I do all green because I rarely eat meat/fish and prefer to have more healthy extras to play with

The third plan is extra easy hehe :D
Im doing the extra easy plan has I like meat aswell as veg with my meals :D
Basically I can have upto 15 syns like the other plans but only allowed 1 HEXA & 1 HEXB. It also states you have to fill your plate with 1/3 superfree food like salad or certain veg :D
Hope that helps :D

Extra Easy :eek: whoops ...told you I am new :D

thanks for your reply :)
xKx

I do all green because I rarely eat meat/fish and prefer to have more healthy extras to play with

Hmmm, I think I will stick mainly with this, aslong as I can still have eggs?....maybe go for a red day once a week, possibly a Sunday so I can have a roast, minus the tatties of course (think that is how it works?) and grilled bacon and sausage for Sunday Brekkie...I still have so much to learn about SW.

Thanks for your reply :)
xKx

KraziKayzi said:
Hmmm, I think I will stick mainly with this, aslong as I can still have eggs?....maybe go for a red day once a week, possibly a Sunday so I can have a roast, minus the tatties of course (think that is how it works?) and grilled bacon and sausage for Sunday Brekkie...I still have so much to learn about SW.

Thanks for your reply :)
xKx

There is no reason to have a red day for a roast just make sure everymeal you have 1/3 Super free

Good luck xxx

Most days I decide what I feel like eating that day in the morning and decide red or green from there. You don't need to stay on the same thing all week. I don't do EE as it wasn't an option last time I did SW so I'm more comfortable wi red green days. I find sticking to it much more easy for me if I stick with going with what my tum fancies and fitting my day choice around that.

But I can't have meat on a green day?
so even when you do red/green, you still have to do the 1/3 super free bit? or is that just on EE?

Me :confused: sorry!!

xKx

On EE you can have meat and pasta/potatoes as long as 1/3 of your plate is full of superfree (fruit/veg excluding potatoes/parsnips/corn on cob etc) the 1/3 superfree fills you up and limits the amount of the meat and carbs you can physically eat. Its a really versatile plan and you can eat most normal meat and 2 veg meals and allsorts as long as 1/3 is superfree.

On green you can have meat but you must either use it as HEX B or syn it :)

EE is as its name states extra easy :D

don't worry about getting confused just ask all questions here and there will always be someone who knows the answer or where to find the answer :D x

Wannabethin1979 said:
There is no reason to have a red day for a roast just make sure everymeal you have 1/3 Super free

Good luck xxx

Red is protein so pots and pasta hex or synned no 1/3 required

Green - carbs so lean meat hex it synned no Superfree required

EE - meat and carbs mixed for free as long ad you fill your plate with 1/3 superfree. Switching to a red day for a roast makes no sense unless you want a tiny bit of meat with loads of potatoes ! Just do EE but make sure 1/3 plate is superfree - makes more sense to me lol HTH

KraziKayzi said:
Hiya,
Not sure if this thread has been used before and I have tried looking but there are SOOOO many threads, will be like looking for a needle in a hay stack!

I am due to start SW tomorrow and I am just wondering if you lully SW peeps can tell me which plan you follow on SW and why you chose that plan....

I am assuming the 3 plans are:

Red Days
Green Days
Easy Eating(?)

I am still very unsure about the whole SW concept so be gentle :)

Thanking you muchly
xKx

Good luck with it-SW is awesome :) as far as I'm aware, consultants will explain EE to new members and advise them to get to grips with that first before getting confused with green and original :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do Green days as Im not a big meat eater.
I also like having 2 of each healthy extras.
But EE is great if im eating out or having dinner cooked for me (v.v rare!)

I used to be a vegetarian (for 28 years) so only did green days, but 2 months ago started to eat meat and fish again so I stick to EE, it look a couple of weeks to get used to losing a HEB and a HEA but I find EE quite easy now, I really like my meat and fish but also my starches so its perfect for me but also "forces" me to fill 1/3 of the plate with veg/salad and also encourages me to eat more fruit.

I think when you are starting out to try all 3 plans and see which suits you best would be my advice.

Good luck

I generally do a mixture of red and EE. After a small unexpected gain last week this week I have decided to add a fee green days into the mix to see how I get on.

My advice would be, stick to what suits you and your life style x

Another green day veggie here :D Quite glad I only have to stick to one, I think I'd get a bit confused swapping about ;) Although I'm sure it all becomes second nature after a bit :)

Back