Votes: 7 10.3%

Votes: 4 5.9%

Votes: 5 7.4%

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
Totally off topic I know but I need some opinions people!

I am getting married next year and have narrowed my search for dresses down to 9 (not very narrow at all!!!).

I am going for a silver wintery theme and so want a silver or white and silver dress.

Please could you look at the picture I have attached and then vote on the poll on which one you like the best (they are numbered 1-9). Also reasons why you like them would be helpful! I love them all and am having a hard time deciding which one I like best!!!

Thankyou! xxx

Attachments

• DRESSES-small.JPG
    DRESSES-small.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 177
i like no 4 and 9 best :)

I love 3!:)

It stands out as fresh and a little bit different to the usual. The cut is lovely.

number 5 is soooo beautiful,very princess like and not as long as the others on the front so you wont trip up,trust me ever practical.

Thanks everyone so far!!!

The best thing is that not one of these dresses costs over £150!!! Bargains!!!! x

you are joking i was thinking which ever one you would like you better get saving but £150 quid god how good is that

I like number 5 I cant believe £150 it cost me that just to have alterations and a stole made youve found some bargains there!!

i know, amazing isn't it!!! they all come from eBay shops from abroad. most of them are like £70 and then £30 postage! x

I like 5, 7 and 9 best. They are fairytale like, just beautiful :D

I love polls like this, it is soooo exciting. I love number 2 because it is very fairytale and you are a young bride so I think it would suit you but it isn't as fussy as the other fairytale dresses.

I do really love no 5 as well tho, it is very very classy and a good option if you decide not to go with the strapless look x

I love number 7.... totally fairy tale like!!

I too bought my wedding dress from ebay.... 2 infact... as I couldn't decide and it was just as hard when they arrived, they were incredible..... I was so relieved as you do worry when you can't see them 1st. Just to make things a little better I sold the 2nd one (the 1 I didn't wear) to a wedding dress shop in Norwich at a profit so my dress (with a cathedral train) ended up costing me a grand total of £50!!!!! You can't beat it.

Good luck and I'm sure you'd look stunning in any one of them.

Jules x

I love number 3 it is gorgeous. You will look like a princess in it xxx

xxx

Back