ProPoints WhitePigeon's food diary - Back to lose some more!

Sorry I know I'm annoying but I've finally made a diary on the cal counting section it's baby belle's final countdown please add me for support :)

Hope your ok?

Right hun I made my diary again on the cal counting sections called babybelles final countdown! After it was rudely removed! Please come join it :)

How are you getting on?

Hey hon.
U ok?? Come baaack!!! :-( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey girls (and guys?!)

I'm baaack. I've been busy busy completing my nursing course, and am now about to *hopefully* move in with my boyfriend - exciting times ahead. However I've got a bit too relaxed with the weight loss and am now back at 13st 6. It's a big improvement on where I started but I really need to get back in the swing of point counting and planning my meals again.

Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas, etc. Here's to a good 2013! :) x x

Hey hey welcome back. We seem to be all starting afresh, nice to see you here too. Congrates on finishing training and moving in with OH xx
It's lovely to see a friendly e-face here, how's things with you? Glad I'm not the only one who is starting afresh. x

It's lovely to see a friendly e-face here, how's things with you? Glad I'm not the only one who is starting afresh. x

I'm not so bad, I'm going back to class tomorrow, I've been eating and drinking far far too much over Christmas, I'm getting a hold on it now before I end up back to square one. Kinda looking forward to it lol. Are you going to class or doing it just with us

I'm not so bad, I'm going back to class tomorrow, I've been eating and drinking far far too much over Christmas, I'm getting a hold on it now before I end up back to square one. Kinda looking forward to it lol. Are you going to class or doing it just with us
Just online, not got the time/regularity of location at the moment to be attending a class and I feel that when I'm in the right 'zone' so to speak, the support from the forum alone is enough. I'm starting tracking again from tomorrow, think we're in a similar position with the overeating at Christmas, glad you're okay!x x

Just online, not got the time/regularity of location at the moment to be attending a class and I feel that when I'm in the right 'zone' so to speak, the support from the forum alone is enough. I'm starting tracking again from tomorrow, think we're in a similar position with the overeating at Christmas, glad you're okay!x x

Good stuff I'll be here with you. Good luck and happy new year xx

Hey you!! Welcome back!!! :)
Well done on finishing training! And very exciting time ahead!!
Everyone seems to be starting again so ull fit right in! We all need a new start and kick up the bum! :)

8/1/13

B: Oat so simple sweet cinnamon (3) and 284ml s/s milk (for porridge & tea throughout the day) (4), a banana (0).

L: Ham & pickle sandwich (9), bag of Sunbites (3), Activia fat free yogurt (2) and an apple (0).

Sn: WW bakewell slice (2)

T: Homemade shepherds pie (11) with roasted courgettes (0).

Daily PP used: 34/31
Weekly PP used: 3
Weekly PP remaining: 46

Yummy day. It's like u were never away! :)

Ohh lovely first day back, well done xx
Yummy day. It's like u were never away! :)

Thanks ladies! It feels like I've never been away now, haha.

Today has been spent sorting/organising/tidying/decluttering my bedroom as my stuff really needed sorting and downsizing before moving in with the boy. It's been a productive day, I'd say I'm... 65% complete with it, but going to spend a couple of days over the next few weeks whilst I've gone time off continuing to sort it all out.

Foodwise, today has been as follows;

9/1/13

B: 30g granola with an activia fat free yogurt (6) and a banana (0).

Sn: WW angel slice (2).

L: 2 x Warburtons seeded thins toasted with ham and cheese (8), a bag of Sunbites (3), a special K bar (2) and an apple (0)

T: 250g mussels with shells (2), salmon with sweet chilli sauce (6), long grain and wild rice (5) and some mangetout & baby corn (0).

Milk throughout the day in tea (2).

Daily PP used: 31/31
Weekly PP used: 5
Weekly PP remaining: 41

Do ye hav anywhere found or just looking?
You're very organised! :)
Love mussels!! :)

Do ye hav anywhere found or just looking?
You're very organised! :)
Love mussels!! :)

We've found a lovely little 2 bed house and have put down a holding fee & given in all the referencing forms etc. so just wait to hear back now - I'm keeping my fingers very tightly crossed! It's perfect, and only 5 minutes walk from the hospital where I'm going to be working which is ideal, particularly seeing as my car recently died. :( haha. The mussels were 36p as reduced in Tesco, lovely though!x

10/1/13

B: Oat So Simple Sultana, Raisins, Apple & Cranberry with skimmed milk (6).

Sn: WW bakewell cake slice (2).

L: 2 x Warburtons seeded thins toasted with ham and cheese (9), a bag of Sunbites (3) & a banana (0).

T: Gok Wans Dad's recipe for soy glazed chicken (9) with brown basmati rice (5) and french beans (0) and a Crunchie (5).

Weekly PP used: 8
Weekly PP remaining: 33

11/1/13

B: Oat so simple with sultanas, raisins, cranberry & apple with skimmed milk (6).
Sn: WW angel cake slice (2). :/
L: Toasted ham & cheese on seeded sandwich thins (8), a piece of leftover soy glazed chicken (2), an Oreo biscuit (2) and a banana (0).
T: Homemade spring onion, bacon & mushroom sauce with pasta (12).

Sn on night shift: Bowl of pineapple (0), a Special K bar (2) and a bag of Quavers (2).

Weekly PP used: 4
Weekly PP remaining: 29

Last edited:
Back