ProPoints WhitePigeon's food diary - Back to lose some more!

So, back again! Still STS weightwise, but really need to get back on the wagon as am getting complacent and found out last week that I have a polycystic ovary so I'm keen to try and sort my weight out once and for all whilst I'm still young as I don't wanna be still battling with the bulge in the future when I want to have children - the NHS Direct website suggests losing weight is one of the most beneficial things you can do to prevent associated conditions of PCOS such as diabetes type two and coronary heart disease... I'm trying to get my mojo back. Missed you lot!x

Welcome back!!!!

I keep trying and failing aswel but really determined this time to loose last 9/10lbs!!

Sorry to hear your diagnosis. It is hard to loose weight while u hav poly cystic ovaries aswel hon so be patient. But ur rite, your better doin it now before u want kids.

Well welcome back hon and good luck. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We've missed you! I've been playing with the same 4lbs and I'm fed up so I'm back trying! I'm not doing ww just counting cals/rosemary Conley hope your well, sorry to hear about your condition :(

18/7/12

B: Sultana bran & 142ml s/skimmed milk (6) and a banana (0).

Sn: A tiny cinnamon roll (blimming conference buffets!) (4)

L: 4 cracker breads (2) with 1 tsp of butter & 1 tsp of marmite between them (1), a bag of Sunbites (4), a mullerlight (2), and a big bowl of melon (0).

T: 2 x full fat sausages (8), roasted butternut squash (1 due to oil) and some green beans (0).

Sn: A Celebration's tiny Twix (1).

Daily PP used: 29/30
Weekly PP used: 0/49

A good first day back on plan, going to the pub tonight with friends for a pub quiz but will be strictly sticking to soda waters and diet coke! :)

19/7/12

Sn: A bowl of melon (0).

L: WW baked beans on toast (10).

T: Homemade butternut squash & chorizo risotto (18) but soooo worth it!

Sn: Bag of Cadbury Finger mini breaks (3).

Daily PP used: 30/30
Weekly PP used: 7/49
Weekly PP remaining: 42/49

Tea was DEEEELICIOUS. I weighed everything out exactly as so it was pointed correctly, obviously it wouldn't be ideal for tea everyday as it's quite a few PP but it made a nice treat after not eating very much today. :)

WhitePigeon said:
19/7/12

Sn: A bowl of melon (0).

L: WW baked beans on toast (10).

T: Homemade butternut squash & chorizo risotto (18) but soooo worth it!

Sn: Bag of Cadbury Finger mini breaks (3).

Weekly PP used: 7/49
Weekly PP remaining: 42/49

Tea was DEEEELICIOUS. I weighed everything out exactly as so it was pointed correctly, obviously it wouldn't be ideal for tea everyday as it's quite a few PP but it made a nice treat after not eating very much today. :)

Mmmm sounds fab... I love chorizo... :)
Ur doin great. :)
What day is WI day?

Originally it used to be on a Tuesday although might change it to a Wednesday as I WI at home anyway.

On a side note, I also love chorizo, nomnom. ;)

20/7/12

B: Dorset Cereal's Simply Porridge (3) made up with 100ml semi-skimmed milk (1) and water (0), 1 tsp of manuka honey (1) and a banana (0).

Sn: A mullerlight... (2)

L: A small bowl of Nasi Goreng - had lunch with a friend in town in a lovely little thai restaraunt, was lovely. (14)

T: Ended up going for drinks with my boyfriend's work friends, had 3 vodka and diet coke (6) and 2 glasses of white wine (7), we then ended up going out with friends for Lebanese food which was nice, didn't have very much and stuck to the chicken, rice and salad type foods so guesstimating it at 15pp.

Weekly PP used: 19
Weekly PP remaining: 23/49

It was a lovely impromptu evening, trying to stick to my daily PP today, so here goes! :)

WhitePigeon said:
20/7/12

B: Dorset Cereal's Simply Porridge (3) made up with 100ml semi-skimmed milk (1) and water (0), 1 tsp of manuka honey (1) and a banana (0).

Sn: A mullerlight... (2)

L: A small bowl of Nasi Goreng - had lunch with a friend in town in a lovely little thai restaraunt, was lovely. (14)

T: Ended up going for drinks with my boyfriend's work friends, had 3 vodka and diet coke (6) and 2 glasses of white wine (7), we then ended up going out with friends for Lebanese food which was nice, didn't have very much and stuck to the chicken, rice and salad type foods so guesstimating it at 15pp.

Weekly PP used: 19
Weekly PP remaining: 23/49

It was a lovely impromptu evening, trying to stick to my daily PP today, so here goes! :)

Wow that sounds like a fab day. Yum yum! :)

hi nice to see u back again :)
Thanks hun, how're you?

21/7/12

B: Apple & Blueberry Oat So Simple (4) + 142ml semi-skimmed milk (2)

L: Chicken, salad & coleslaw in a wholemeal pitta bread (8), a bag of Squares (3) and two kiwis (0).

T: Chicken breast wrapped in parma ham, light mozzarella stuffed peppers, homemade 'chips' and salad (13).

Sn: Bag of Cadbury's chocolate mini fingers (3).

Weekly PP used: 3
Weekly PP remaining: 20/49

:)

22/7/12

B: 2 x weetabix (3), 142ml semi skimmed milk (2), 1 tsp of sugar (1) & a banana (0).

L: Chicken, salad & coleslaw in a wholemeal pitta bread (8), a bag of Squares (3) and an apple. (0)

Sn: Wispa icecream (3).

T: Gammon, oven roasted tomatoes, homemade wedges, mangetout & babycorn (13).

Sn: A meringue nest topped with strawberries, raspberries and half a Shape yogurt (2) AND a bag of Cadbury's chocolate mini fingers (3).

Weekly PP used: 9
Weekly PP remaining: 11/49

Had a lovely lazy day with my boyfriend, eaten a few too many sweet treats but that's what Sundays are for! :)

22/7/12

B: 2 x weetabix (3), 142ml semi skimmed milk (2), a banana (0) and a handful of raspberries (0).

Sn: A Greggs sausage roll... (9) WHAT WAS I THINKING? My friend had bought four and offered me one. Oh dear oh dear.

L: Ham, salad & coleslaw in a wholemeal pitta bread (8), a bag of Walkers Sunbites (4) and an apple (0).

T: Homemade pasta sauce (including bacon, peppers, onions, mushrooms, chilli & garlic) and pasta (12).

Sn: A bag of Cadbury's chocolate mini fingers (3).

Weekly PP used: 11
Weekly PP remaining: 0/49

All has gone well today, apart from the bloody sausage roll! Tomorrow I'm going to have to be strict with myself as I've got no weekly points left... Oh well, nearly Wednesday! :) Here's hoping for a loss.

ETA: I don't know whether to weigh in tomorrow as usual and start afresh then rather than waiting till Weds as basically I didn't start tracking until Wednesday last week. Hmm, I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Weighed in this morning at 12st 9lb which is a loss of 2lb from last week. :) My PP daily allowance has also dropped from 30 to 29 which is exciting... Here's to another week of losing - hopefully!x

Hi ya. Im doing good thanks. Still trying :) well done on ur loss this week. You are doing great xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Back