WhitePigeon's Food Diary

26/7/11 - Extra Easy

B: Baked beans on toast (HexB) scraping of butter (2) and a cup of tea. (1) (HexA)

L: Leftover chicken, pepper, sweet potato & spinach curry with 1/2 packet of Uncle Ben's microwave rice. (0.5)

Bowl of cherries & blueberries with fat free yogurt and 1 tsp of honey (1)

Break at work: Bowl of melon, a mullerlight and a bag of Quavers. (4)

T: Oven baked cod (again) with roasted baby new potatoes, salad & 1 tbsp of tartare sauce. (1)

A mullerlight and toffee chocolate mini fingers. (5)

Syns: 14.5

I'm so badly hoping for a loss at weigh in tomorrow evening, got body pump tomorrow morning so hopefully that will help! :D

27/7/11

B: Two weetabix covered in a mandarin mullerlight and a bowl of cherries and blueberries.

L: SW chips topped with baked beans and cheese. (HexA) and salad! 1 tbsp mayonnaise (2)

An apple and a bag of toffee crunch mini fingers. (5)

Bowl of blackberries and ff yogurt with 1 tsp of honey (1) and an Alpen bar (3)

T: Spaghetti bolognese (containing carrots, celery, onions and mushrooms) with griddled courgettes. Followed by a muller light and a banana.

Total syns: 11 - weigh in in a minute followed by aqua aerobics, if I have a loss, I'll have a celebratory milky way when I get home :D

Well done on the loss :) your food sounds lovely and has given me some meal ideas so thanks and good luck for this week coming x

Well, aqua aerobics didn't happen as it was my friend's granddad's birthday and everyone ended up staying there and drinking. I only had diet coke and water coz was driving, but also had a piece of birthday cake and a few peanuts. Oh well, another week begins tomorrow and I've got zumba first thing! Eep, best get to bed. :)

28/7/11 - Extra Easy

I went to zumba this morning but have had far too many syns this evening. Naughty. Hopefully aqua fit will help rectify the over-synnage tomorrow!

B: 2 weetabix with milk (HexA & HexB) with a handful of blackberries and a tsp of honey. (1)

Post gym snack: A banana

L: Chicken breast in ASDA wholemeal pitta bread (6) with SW chips, salad and mushrooms 'fried' in frylight. 1 tbsp of mayonnaise (2) and a mullerlight. And an Alpen bar. (3)

:-O So much bloody food.

Break at work: An apple and a bag of Quavers. (4)

T: Homemade chilli with peppers, mushrooms and aubergine in it with rice. And a mullerlight.

Messed up after tea and had a sausage. (6) And half a milky bar. (6)

28 syns in total.

Oh dear oh dear. :-/

Yesterday evening and today have been a write off. Ended up getting very drunk with friends last night, felt awfully hungover today and have just eaten rubbish throughout. :-( It's all my own fault so just need to get on with it.

Tomorrow I'll get back on the wagon, I'm feeling really guilty now. I'm going to aim from tomorrow-Weds to minimise my syns to 5-10 a day rather than my usual maximum of 15 to try and limit the damage a little bit.

Hope everyone else has been a little more restrained than myself this weekend!x

31/7/11 Extra Easy

B: 2 weetabix with milk and 1 tsp of sugar. (HexB, HexA) (1)

V early lunch: Chicken salad with cherry tomatoes and half a tbsp of balsamic dressing. (2) A mullerlight.

Late lunch: Small jacket potato with half a tin of beans and a mound of spinach. Tsp of mayonnaise and a banana. (1)

Tea before night shift: Ginger, lime and coriander chicken fillets from M&S (0.5) with 1/2 packet of rice (0.5)

For the night shift I have in my bag: an apple, a mullerlight, a packet of Quavers and a packet of toffee crunch mini fingers. I'll post tomorrow what ends up being demolished hehe.

Today has been a lot more sensible however I'm doing a night shift this evening and have been starving all day... I'm determined not to go over my syns this evening though as tomorrow (well, today) is my Dad's birthday and we're off out for a Chinese so my aim is to stick to boiled rice, a prawn dish and maybe a chicken chow mein. To cover the syns for that and a cheeky prawn cracker, I'm going to minimise my syns in the day and then won't need to worry tomorrow eve.

Let's hope my planning actually works! :)

The planning didn't work, but all is not lost.

1/8/11 - Extra Easy

B after nightshift: 2 x full fat sausages. :mad::sigh::confused: (WHY OH WHY?! 9 syns!) with 2 pieces of bacon (fat removed), SW wedges, half a tin of baked beans, half a tin of tinned tomatoes, an ASDA wholemeal pitta bread (HexB) and some spinach?! :rolleyes: A ridiculous amount of food if I'm honest...

4pm: Just had a Tesco lamb shank in mint gravy *free* with half a steamed cabbage - it was lovely but still not sure how I could eat all that after this morning's banquet.

To come;

T: Going to a Chinese restaurant for dinner with my Dad as it's his 57th birthday. :D I'm going to stick to boiled rice, chicken chow mein and maybe something with prawns. I'll report back later with the reality of the situation, haha.

Total syns so far: 9. On two sausages. Never again.

It's ridiculous coz I quite often buy the Tesco low syn sausages but sometimes the need just takes me for a sausage there and then haha :D

Errr, they are the Tesco Light Choices Cumberland Pork Sausages at 1 syn each! I like them more than the Morrisons ones 'coz they taste a bit more like a normal sausage in my opinion. ;)

Had a lovely meal at the chinese, ate two or three pieces of salt & pepper fried squid but apart from that stuck to boiled rice and meat with vegetable dishes. Nom.

I don't have the food directory, I'm not currently attending class, am going it alone but may be worth investing in the directory! :)

Don't forget there is a Syn section on here where you can ask the Syns of things and you will usually get an answer from someone.

Have you tried Joe's sausages? They are really nice and endorsed by SW. They are a little pricey but worth it if you have the room to store a large order or can split with someone

2/8/11 - Extra Easy

B: Two weetabix (HexB) with milk (HexA) chopped up banana and 1 tsp of honey. (1)

Sn: Bag of Quavers (4) and melon with grapes.

L: Jacket potato with baked beans and salad followed by a nectarine.

Sn: Alpen bar (3)

T: Tesco lamb shank with carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage.

Sn: Toffee crunch mini fingers. (5)

A 100% day and I didn't go over my syns. Also went to body pump this morning, woop. :D

3/8/11 - Extra Easy

B: 3 pieces of bacon, SW wedges, half a tin of beans and half a tin of tomatoes. 1 tsp of sugar in tea. (1)

L: Lunch with a friend, had half a coronation chicken sandwich, a handful of crisps, a huge salad and 1 tbsp of coleslaw. And a few curly fries. Probably 15 syns atleast... :( Oh deary me!

T: Syn free chilli (containing peppers, a courgette, mushrooms and kidney beans) with long grain rice.

Lunchtime was a bit of a disaster but atleast I didn't eat the whole sandwich!

I did body pump this morning and am off to aqua fit shortly after weigh-in! Let's hope I burn some of those syns off. :D

Back