*WhitePigeon's PP food diary!*

Today's food diary is as follows...

B: Oat so simple cinnamon (3), 142ml skimmed milk (1) and a banana (0).

L: Had lunch at Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurant in Cheltenham... Half a tiny portion of Calamari & a small bowl of prosicutto ham & lemon linguine - loads of olive oil in it though! (20?)

T: 3 x M&S Reduced Fat Sausages with a mix of sweet & white mashed potato and braised red cabbage (containing 5g butter, 1.5tbsp sugar, bramley apples & vinegar). (14)

32/32 daily points used.
6 weekly points used.
43 weekly points remaining.

I'll report back with weigh in results later.

Good luck hon. Yum-love Jamie olivers restaurant! :)

Well done! All the right direction! :)

Yesterday's food diary is as follows:

B: Oat so simple sweet cinnamon (3), skimmed milk (1) and a banana (0).

L: Ham (1) in a wholemeal pitta bread (4), a bag of Quavers (2), Oaty Bar (2) and an apple (0).

Sn: Mince pie (6), tiny slice of tiger bread (2), one tsp of butter (1) and a slice of ham (1).

T: Chinese meal (?20).

31/31 daily points used.
12 weekly points used.
32 weekly points remaining. (Red cabbage on Wednesday contained less points.)

After WI, my points have dropped to 31. :( x

Today's food diary is as follows:

B: Oat so simple sweet cinnamon (3), skimmed milk (1) and a banana (0).

L: Ham (1) in a wholemeal pitta bread (4), a tin of WW minestrone soup (3), a bag of Quavers (2) and an apple (0).

T: 4 x M&S Reduced fat sausages (8), mashed potato (4) and braised red cabbage. (1) Followed by a treatsize Crunchie (2).

29/31 daily points used.
0 weekly points used.
32 weekly points remaining.

Having a cosy evening in with the boyfriend, he's got some venison & boar sausages so may have to try a bit of one of them. ;) Haha, have a lovely weekend all. x

Today's food diary is as follows:

B: Oat so simple sultana, raisins, cranberry & apple (3), skimmed milk (1) and a banana (0). Glass of orange juice (2).

L: Bowl of leek and potato soup (2), one and a half roast beef sandwiches (11) and 2 clementines (0).

Sn: Two homemade cookies. :eek: My boyfriend is quite the Jamie Oliver... (12)

T: 200g Sirloin steak (7), mini jacket potatoes (6) and purple sprouting broccoli (0). Followed by a huge bowl of melon & grapes (0).

(1) for skimmed milk as had lots of coffee today.

31/31 daily points used.
15 weekly points used.
17 weekly points remaining.

The cookies were DELICIOUS, there's two left in the kitchen and I really want another one. But that would be 18 PP on 3 cookies, and that is just plain greedy! :p

So, surprise, surprise, ended up having ANOTHER cookie last night - 18pp on 3 cookies in one day, eeek.

Anyway, today's food diary looks like this...

B: Oat so simple sultana, raisin, cranberry & apple (4), skimmed milk (1) and a banana (0).

L: Heinz snack pot of baked beans (3) on top of 3 slices of extra thick white bread (8) and 3 tsps of butter (3) followed by a treatsize Crunchie. (2)

Sn: 2 clementines (0).

T: M&S Count On Us ready meal - beef stew & dumplings (11).(I never really have ready meals but working till 9pm tonight and tomorrow evening, it just makes life so much easier!) A tiny amount of mashed potato (2).

31/31 daily points used.
5 weekly points used.
6 weekly points remaining.

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend - really really don't fancy going to work, ergh, haha. It's only 3pm-9pm though, so mer.

Last edited:
Oh dear oh dear... :(

Had a bad day, and have basically binged on bread it would seem.

B: Oats So Simple Sweet Cinnamon (3) with 142ml skimmed milk (1) and a banana (0). A piece of white toast with one tsp of butter (4).

Sn: A slice of ham (1).

L: One and a half roast beef sandwiches with butter & horseradish sauce in (13) and a bag of Quavers (2).

Sn: 2 clementines (0) and a digestive (2).

T: Count on us M&S beef stroganoff with rice ready meal (9).

Binge: 2 pieces of toast with too much butter (9) and 7 celebration chocolates (8). :eek::(:cry::sigh:

31/31 daily points used.
21 weekly points used.
-15 weekly points remaining.

I don't know whats wrong with me, maybe it's 'coz I'm tired and I've got a really heavy period but still, bingeing mcbinge cannot carry on... I'm going to be strict with myself tomorrow, or try atleast.

I'm missing WI on Wednesday as going out for a Christmas meal with my uni friends but in a way I wish I wasn't missing it as I need something to get my arse back in gear.

Send me some motivation for tomorrow please!

Aww try not to beat yourself up, its hard this time of the year and totm doesn't help. Dust yourself off and have a good day today. Could you get someone else to weigh you? I'm gonna get my hubby to weigh me the days I've no meetings. Have a nice meal out today with your friends and go easy on yourself (((hugs))) xxx

Thanks ladies,

I'm still struggling on! Today is a 'new week' in terms of WW, so I'm ready & rearing to go. Out for an italian meal tonight but then I should be back on the straight & narrow. :) x

I'm still alive - haven't been tracking but still keeping WW in mind. I'm CRAP at this time of year, it's just meals out, followed by chocolates, mince pies, etc.

So rather than getting upset about it all and thinking 'sod it', I'm trying to stick to a healthy breakfast and lunch everyday and then allowing myself to be a little more naughty in the afternoon. That's the plan anyway.

I'm sure your stay on track I'm sort of doing that tonight I'm staying on track as much as poss but I won't be counting later when I'm out drinking but I will make healthier decisions, I think as long as you have it in mind it's better than nothing! We have to have fun

Back