*WhitePigeon's PP food diary!*

I'm sure your stay on track I'm sort of doing that tonight I'm staying on track as much as poss but I won't be counting later when I'm out drinking but I will make healthier decisions, I think as long as you have it in mind it's better than nothing! We have to have fun

Just think if you didn't even try how much weight you'd have put on. At least this way you are controlling it abit x

Thanks ladies, it's just a more manageable way of doing WW at this time of year. Had homemade pizza last night and can't help but feel like a piggy for it, hehe.

Although I'm looking forward to Xmas etc., I can't help but think it'll be nice for it all to be over and have my routine back, that's sad isn't it? Haha :eek:

Homemade pizza is much better than take-away so don't worry about that. One more week and it'll all be back to normal. I'm trying to be good from today till Christmas morning, then I'm taking a day or two off and back into it. Its always easier to get back into it after Christmas xx

Hope you had a lovely Xmas I've been enjoying this year to much food and drink wise!!! It will probably be my last one off though! The joys of being a nurse!

How have you managed the festive period I felt sort of in control until today and I've pigged out, not looking forward to wi thurs!

Happy Christmas Whitepigeon, hope you are having a good one and come back to us soon xx

Hope you had a lovely Xmas I've been enjoying this year to much food and drink wise!!! It will probably be my last one off though! The joys of being a nurse!

How have you managed the festive period I felt sort of in control until today and I've pigged out, not looking forward to wi thurs!

Thanks ladies, I'm back! I've just spent Boxing day until yesterday in North East Scotland with my boyfriend visiting his family - had an absolutely lovely time but have eaten LOADS. Those Scots certainly know how to eat. :p

I'm going to be sensible today and tomorrow and then 3rd January - I'm back on it like Sonic, so to speak.

Hope you're all well and have had a lovely Christmas. Happy New Year! :D xx

(Going to weigh in tomorrow morning as still at boyfriend's.)

I'm ready for tomorrow, porridge in the cupboard, skimmed milk in the fridge. *Hopefully* I'll be back in business. Also, from 3rd January - 10th January, I'm a chocolate-free zone. No treatsize Crunchies or anything!

I'll post tomorrow with how the day has gone. I'm also thinking of changing my WI day to a Tuesday morning. :)

3rd January 2012

I weighed in this morning at 13 stone 11lb which is 4lb more than I was before Christmas... :eek: Back on the wagon now!

Here's today's food diary;

B: Dorset cereals simply porridge (3), 142ml skimmed milk (1), a banana (0) and a tsp of honey (1).

L: 4 original ryvita (2) topped with 40g LowLow cheese spread (2), a tiny pot of mushroom soup (4), an apple (0) and a handful of blueberries (0).

T: Turkey casserole (containing sweet potato, parsnips, carrots, onions & mushrooms) (10) and two slices of seeded bread (6) with 2 tsps of butter (2).

31/32 daily points used.
0 weekly points used.
49 weekly points remaining.

Yesterday's food diary is as follows...

B: Dorset cereals simply porridge (3), 160ml skimmed milk (1), a banana (0) and a tsp of honey (1).

L: 4 x ryvita original (2), 40g of LowLow cheese spread (2), and a tin of WW tomato & basil soup (2).

Sn: M&S carrot cake bite (3).

T: Homemade chilli & rice, with a slice of bread and butter (19).

Sn: A tiny bit more chilli (4).

32/32 daily points used.
4 weekly points used.
43/49 weekly points remaining.

Not a great day but oh well, still on the wagon. :D Here's to a better day!x

Looks fab hun, we are on the same PP so I've been 'stealing' some ideas from you! LOL xxxx

Well 4lbs is ok after Xmas. I'm up 6!! That's just ridiculous.
But ur back on track so fair play!!
Looking forward to being back on it this weekend! :)

Today's food diary is as follows:

B: Oat So Simple cinnamon (3) with 160ml skimmed milk (1) and a banana (0).

L: 4 x ryvita original (2), 40g LowLow cheese spread (2), an apple (0) and an M&S carrot cake bite (3).

Sn: 2 x M&S redcurrant puff biscuits (2).

T: Out for a meal, but 19 points left to use today so I'm going to be sensible and try to stay within my daily pp. :D

Back