*WhitePigeon's PP food diary!*

Yesterday's food diary is as follows:

B: Oat so simple sweet cinnamon (3) with 142ml skimmed milk (1) and a banana (0).

L: Chicken tikka sandwich (ergh, prepackaged sandwiches! (8) and a bag of Walkers crisps (5). A bag of M&S naughty popcorn (4).

T: Indian takeaway: chicken tikka, bit of rice, tiny bit of Naan, a chicken pakora & salad (30) and a treatsize Crunchie (2).

Total daily pp: 32/32
Weekly pp used: 21
Weekly pp remaining: 18

WhitePigeon said:

B: Oat so simple sweet cinnamon (3), 142ml skimmed milk (1), a banana (0). A piece of toast (3) with butter (1).

L: 4 x original ryvita (2), 40g Low Low cheese spread (2), a bag of Walker's crisps (5), an apple (0).

Sn: A hot cross bun with butter (6) AND a bag of naughty M&S popcorn (4).

T: Leftover bacon & spinach conchiglie (9).

Total daily pp used: 32/32
Weekly pp used: 4
Weekly pp remaining: 39 :)

Hi. Just checking if your ryvita was crispbread or crackerbread?

It was the crispbreads, have I been under pointing them? :(

Semi-fallen off the wagon since Saturday evening, so I'm back on it withavengeance today prior to weigh in tomorrow. I'm working this afternoon so hopefully that will help to distract me from food, haha. x

I think so. The crackerbread is 2pp for 4 and the crispbread is 4pp for 4. You can have 5 for 4pp You'll still have a good weight loss cus your losses are fab. Thought about copying your meals to see if I can get same results.

here to follow. :)

B: 2 x weetabix (3) with 142ml skimmed milk (1), a banana (0), and a piece of toast (4).

L: Roast beef sandwich (9) and homemade sweet potato & BNS soup (3)

T: Spaghetti bolognese and 30g grated cheese (3).

Snacks: A piece of cold coriander, lime and ginger M&S chicken (2) and a treatsize Crunchie (2).

Total daily pp used: 32/32
Weekly pp used: 9
Weekly pp remaining: 40

Not a good day really, need to get back on the fruit and vegetable wagon as much as anything, here's to a better day! I'm going for a swim in a bit so hopefully that will motivate me for the day ahead. :D xx

Today's food diary is as follows:

B: Dorset simply porridge (3), skimmed milk (1), 1 tsp of honey (1) and a banana (0).

L: 4 original ryvita crackerbreads (2), 40g of LowLow spread (2), an apple (0), a bag of Quavers (2) and a bowl of homemade vegetable soup (2).

Sn: Treatsize Crunchie (2).

T: 75g pasta (7), homemade bolognese sauce (7) and 30g of mozzarella/cheddar (3).

Total daily pp: 32/32
Weekly pp used: 0
Weekly pp remaining: 46 (3 swapped as 3 activity pp for 30minutes swimming)

Well yesterday went brilliantly until myself and a friend had an impromptu night out! Ended up having 3 shots and 5 vodka & diet cokes, which isn't the end of the world, however we then decided we also needed a kebab each. Oh dear oh dear!

I've decided to just write off my weekly pp as I'll be lucky if they covered what I had last night, very lucky, and as I'm working most of this weekend, hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to plan sensibly and stay within just my daily pp allowance.

Today's food diary is as follows:

B: 100g fat free natural yogurt (1) and a tsp of honey (1)

L: Homemade vegetable soup (2), a wholemeal pitta (4) with roast beef inside (3).

T: We shall see. :)

Hope you all have a good day. xx

So today's food diary is as follows:

B: 100g fat free yogurt (1) and a tsp of honey (1)

L: Wholemeal pitta bread (4), 2 slices of ham (2), a tsp of pickle (1) and a bowl of homemade vegetable soup (2).

T: 2 x 200g baked potatoes (9), baked beans (4) and 50g of cheese (5) with a big bowl of salad (0). Followed by a Crunchie (5).

Daily pp used: 32/32
Weekly pp used: 1
Remaining weekly pp: -1

Today's food diary:

B: Two pieces of toast (5) with 2 tsp of Clover light (1) and a banana (0).

L: Chicken noodle stirfry at a noodle bar with a friend. (15)

T: Bowl of homemade vegetable soup (2), wholemeal pitta (4) with 1 tsp of pickle (1) and ham inside (1). An apple (0).

Sn on break at work: 4 original ryvita crackerbreads (2) with 40g of LowLow cheese spread (2).

Daily pp used: 32/32
Weekly pp used: 0
Weekly pp remaining: -1

Hey hon. Don't worry bout weeklies. Hope u enjoyed kebab-Mmmmm. Worth a blow out every so often. :) x

Fab Diary's sweetie,

I am really struggling atm as as were on similar points reading yours is really inspiring me :)

keep up the good work :) xxx

Back