Who doesnt venture out of the CD forum??

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
For the first few months i always stayed in the CD forum.....then i ventured out. I hit "new posts" in the blue bar on the top of the forum and minis opened up to me!

Anyone who stays in the CD forum? Any reason why?

Just curious xxxx

Hey Leah <waves>

Me I do lol Dunno why I guess it's because I can't be bothered lol Mnd you I love it here you guys rock lol xx

I always just click on 'New Posts' and post randomly... I don't even look at which forum I am posting on... but I suppose that's because I am not following any particular diet. My wife is on CD though.

Hi

I do look at other forums and read through other peoples posts but dont always post unless it has really caught my attention, suppose i feel a bit rude going on to a different forum and expressing my opinions when i know nothing much about there diets.
Lolly
xxx

i always do "new posts".. and i often end up venturing into the LL.. damn they have some good posts you know..
hehe

x x x

i always do "new posts".. and i often end up venturing into the LL.. damn they have some good posts you know..
hehe

x x x

Isn't that like 'sleeping with the enemy'?

I post EVERYWHERE - im like a bad rash :)

new posts is all i look at! unless im looking for a particular thread, like a diary thread or a meetings thread.

i post mainly here and i love looking in the lipotrim section cuz its like our diet and ive done it before!! im might venture into LL next but yeah i like posting everywhere afterall im a addict!!

I hit new posts. No idea where I am half the time. Even managed to post a message about poo on a teachers forum once by accident :D

Memo to kd: concentrate on one forum at a time. Opening up and reading 20 different website forums in the space of 30 seconds only leads to confusion and isn't to be recommended.

I hit new posts. No idea where I am half the time. Even managed to post a message about poo on a teachers forum once by accident :D

Memo to kd: concentrate on one forum at a time. Opening up and reading 20 different website forums in the space of 30 seconds only leads to confusion and isn't to be recommended.

Think we've all done it :) hahaha

Its the same with MSN windows - I told olis best mate that i loved him the other day!!!

Back