• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Who doesnt venture out of the CD forum??

Hey Leah <waves>

Me I do lol Dunno why I guess it's because I can't be bothered lol Mnd you I love it here you guys rock lol xx

Dave

I always just click on 'New Posts' and post randomly... I don't even look at which forum I am posting on... but I suppose that's because I am not following any particular diet. My wife is on CD though.

Hi

I do look at other forums and read through other peoples posts but dont always post unless it has really caught my attention, suppose i feel a bit rude going on to a different forum and expressing my opinions when i know nothing much about there diets.
Lolly
xxx

Kitteh

Resident geek
i always do "new posts".. and i often end up venturing into the LL.. damn they have some good posts you know..
hehe

x x x

Dave

i always do "new posts".. and i often end up venturing into the LL.. damn they have some good posts you know..
hehe

x x x
Isn't that like 'sleeping with the enemy'?

I post EVERYWHERE - im like a bad rash :)

i post mainly here and i love looking in the lipotrim section cuz its like our diet and ive done it before!! im might venture into LL next but yeah i like posting everywhere afterall im a addict!!

KD

Gone fishing
I hit new posts. No idea where I am half the time. Even managed to post a message about poo on a teachers forum once by accident :D

Memo to kd: concentrate on one forum at a time. Opening up and reading 20 different website forums in the space of 30 seconds only leads to confusion and isn't to be recommended.

I hit new posts. No idea where I am half the time. Even managed to post a message about poo on a teachers forum once by accident :D

Memo to kd: concentrate on one forum at a time. Opening up and reading 20 different website forums in the space of 30 seconds only leads to confusion and isn't to be recommended.
Think we've all done it :) hahaha

Its the same with MSN windows - I told olis best mate that i loved him the other day!!!