Who has done both the old and new plan?

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Ok really really bored with SW food after two years. How does the new plan compare with discovery plan other than free fruit. What are the pros and cons
thank you x

i have done both plans but i definatley prefer the new pro points...i feel like i have made better choices regarding which foods to eat and i find it so more flexible. having tried SW as well i find that you can eat such a different varity of foods that i dont get bored where as with SW i was eating the same things over again! good luck with whatever you choose x x

I have done both WW plans and SW and I am loving the new propoints plan. I am currently in my third week and to me it is the best of both worlds - the healthy eating emphasis of SW with the flexibility of old WW.

I especially love the weekly points allowance. I keep forgetting I have it and am just resigning myself to not having *that* treat because I don't have enough daily points left, and then I remember that I have some more :D

Ive done both Discover and the new Pro Points and I prefer the new Pro points plan much much more!

I did the pp plan for a couple of weeks before Christmas and couldn't get on with it, although I had a good loss. Apart from the free fruit and the weekly allowance, it just seemed the same as the discovery plan except with a more time-consuming way of calculating points. I'm sure the new points system encourages you to make wiser choices in the end, but I decided entering 4 details to work out the points for every single food I ate wasn't for me. It's a good diet if you don't mind spending the extra time pointing though, I think!

I like the way that they now work out the exercise points ... the more weight you have to loose, the easier it is to gain exercise points and then as you loose weight, you have to work harder to try and earn similar amounts of points. That is the case for me anyways and I like it :)

i've done both went from discovery to pp i love it,,love that i can now have cheese after not having it for 6 months oN discover:D,,but the losses,,oh god,,i'm a very slow loser anyway but by god this is taking it's toll on me:(but i'll keep fighting till i get to goal,,it seems easier to maintain also when you reach goal

I've been very successful with discover and am loving propoints now. I have lost in just a few weeks the weight I had put on at Christmas, I only have a couple of lbs to lose now to be back where I was. I feel fuller for much longer and not hungry especially when I go to bed, I know I can have an apple and be all right :). It helps that I absolutely love and adore apples and fruit in general!

Back