Extra Easy who is actually doing it

kittykat8

In our class only one person was doing extra easy not a new member, and the consultant says that you had to be very strict.

so who is doing EE how long for, what weight loses,how strict and weather old or new member.

maz

Last edited:
I started SW ten weeks ago, have done mainly EE with a couple of green days only and have lost over a stone and a half. I am not strict with the 1/3 superfree foods rule and I hardly do any exercise, so it is mostly the plan that is losing me the weight :)

Sorry but I think your consultant is not giving constructive information about EE. Most new members are being advised to follow this plan and as it is essentially just healthy eating there is no reason why this should not be the case in your group. If you read the threads here on EE you will see that many people are doing EE and being very successful in their losses.

My consultant is fantasic very supportive and fun, but older members tried it and put on weight only a small amount, and when I last enquired only one person was doing EE but found she had to be very strict, the diet offers 3 plans, maybe anyone that was new chose to do red or green.

I am going to do EE as I believe it will suit me, I have dipped in and out of class all year to various problems, but looked forward to doing a good year.

maz

i do mainly EE at the moment and have to say that I am not particularly strict, I follow the rules, and if I am hungry then I eat. Have plenty of free foods.. i tend to only have a minimal amount of sins , just through choice and habit rather than beng super restrictive, and the days when i use them all is generally through having a glass or two of wine ... I do know of other members that have had to start pulling in their portion control ( but they were eating GINORMOUS portions )when on the EE but generally everyone I know has had really good loses ( steady and consistent) with it, and to be fair, in an ideal world, this particular plan is how we should all be eating because it is so balanced. The only 'plan' that our consultant has ever said needs to be that strict, is that kick start thing that they have for when you get a bit stuck .. sorry can't remember the name of it.
The only real problem that I had with EE initially was that it didn't 'feel' enough like a diet plan for me to be able to stick to it .... i obviously needed to feel like I was being punished or deprived .. thankfully , I have now got around that. :) anyway, goodluck with what ever plan you decide to follow.
Klare x

i do mainly EE at the moment and have to say that I am not particularly strict, I follow the rules, and if I am hungry then I eat. Have plenty of free foods.. i tend to only have a minimal amount of sins , just through choice and habit rather than beng super restrictive, and the days when i use them all is generally through having a glass or two of wine ... I do know of other members that have had to start pulling in their portion control ( but they were eating GINORMOUS portions )when on the EE but generally everyone I know has had really good loses ( steady and consistent) with it, and to be fair, in an ideal world, this particular plan is how we should all be eating because it is so balanced. The only 'plan' that our consultant has ever said needs to be that strict, is that kick start thing that they have for when you get a bit stuck .. sorry can't remember the name of it.
The only real problem that I had with EE initially was that it didn't 'feel' enough like a diet plan for me to be able to stick to it .... i obviously needed to feel like I was being punished or deprived .. thankfully , I have now got around that. :) anyway, goodluck with what ever plan you decide to follow.
Klare x

I agree with this 100%, thats whats lured me over to sw from ww, and if EE works for me this week, then I am going to try it for maintenance. It would see an end to me cooking different things for me, as I think the whole family could easily eat EE meals!

I was a member at the beginning of last year when EE was introduced and was very skepticle about it but having rejoined I do EE all the time and - when I'm not cheating - I always lose.

A few people did put on when they changed to EE but no different to when people change from something like WW to SW.

I'm absolutely amazed though that the consultant is saying you have to be strict on the plan as surely that is how anyone should be following any of the plans in an ideal world?

I only do EE now, and it has worked for me.
I don't think you have to strict at all as it's far more flexible than red or green.
A lot of people are scared to try as it sounds too good to be true or they are so used to the red/green and can't get into it.
We have one member who doubted it and really did not want to try but her weight loss was minimal, and more often than not had gains when she was doing red and green so gave it a try and has lost every week since, and even STS over Christmas despite not sticking to plan 100%.

How can you be 'strict' with EE? Its easy!! LOL

I lost my first 2 stone on green days and then when EE it took me to my 4 and half stone award and target. id never go back, i love it. so much easier, so much simpler, so much easier to eat out etc..

Go for it, you c should encorouge it more! x

I've dabbled with EE days over the last year but have decided to exclusively follow EE this year and so far, this week, I've found it so simple!!
I don't need to plan as much and it's so much more flexible when your are scrabbling round the cupboards trying to find something for tea!
I've been a member for 3 years in May and am very much "old school" - or should I say I was old school! I'm converted to EE and won't be going back to red/green unless I need to.

Oh, and I must admit that I do have a third superfree with each meal but only cos I think it's a good way to get your veg/salad into your diet.

I have done a few days EE but I really find I like to have my 2 HA's and 2 HB's...... I dont eat meat (but do eat fish) so I think thats why green suits me better most days. Each to their own, you wont know if it suits you until you give it a try :)

Since I started in September I've only done EE. I've lost every single week including Christmas week. And I don't always have the 1/3 superfree food with every meal.

I like EE, but try not to eat meat every day. On the days that I don't eat meat it seems like a real extravegance to have two Hex A and B's now.

Have played with EE in the past, but have decided that as it the plan that is going to be recommended to new members over red and green (as I understand it) I would go for it this year and see what happens (first EE weigh in on Wednesday!)

I'm following EE and have been on the diet for about 8 weeks now. I've been shocked at how much I have lost at first although over xmas I kind of went off plan...

I'm back on the plan as from today and we'll see how it goes. I have done so many diets in the past and the weight is coming off faster with this diet.

I am not being strict with EE although I find it easier than red/green days which I struggled with last time I did SW

Last edited:
its my first week and im doing EE

when i went to class my SWC admitted that most of her member who have been here a while wont do EE as it seems to good to be true, so shes trying to encough new member to have a go at it.

i can agree with everyone on here, it seems too good to be true with it being a diet as it defo dosnt feel like one!
hopefully the scales will agree on thurs lol

I have been doing EE and I am not particularly strict - never knew about the 1/3 rule however I am now beginning to incorporate more veg into each meal! Give it a go if you think about it it is just healthy eating - plain and simple!

i love ee, so easy! i never felt like i was having a complete meal on red or green...couldnt stand having to have either a teeny bit of brown pasta, or nasty quorn mince to have spag bol! lol.
i have found tho that i do have to be a bit careful as i didnt lose anything the last week i was on plan, and i think it was because i had all 15 syns everyday, obviously too much for me!
i think ur cons should try it and change her mindset!

It's fab! I was a red/green first time round, and took time to get my head round to EE but once i'd got it cracked it's desperately easy!! The only thing to be "strict" about is one less A&B - but if you want them you can syn them! And i think filling up a third on veg is just sensible whatever plan you're on....It's much closer to "normal" eating so really handy for family cooking. Love it!

Back